Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: New forum registration procedures

Default Thanks a lot

I would like to thank you for the work done to make this site a knowledge-base

Apart from posting answers I see in some threads that certain people take initiative to compile stuff in a single post, which summarizes posts. This is very helpful for people like me that have computers as a hobby and unfortunately don't have much time to find everything they need by browsing dozens of threads...

I am somewhat confused for this 3-day delay, with which btw I'm fine if it stops spam

I can not download files from the tutorial section nor can I view profiles of other people... I can see profiles when I am not logged in (peculiar in a sense), but I still cannot download files

Is this due to:
    1) the 3-day delay?
    2) My registration is pending an approval by a moderator?

Further more when I log in the posts in a thread appear in reverse order

Once again thank you!

Just burned his ISO

A good day to y'all folks, I'm new to the forums yet not to backtrack. I decided to register just to updat my knowledge about this splendid product.

Just burned his ISO

Yikes, wish I saw this sooner. I've been reading a lot here for a couple days but just now registered when I ran into a problem. Guess I'll have to wait it out.

Just burned his ISO

Default hello

hi everyone, J have just registered, hope to advance my knowledge of networks and computers from this forum.

Just burned his ISO

Hey, just registered. know a lot about networks, just need to learn about linux, only have a few small problems, the rest is plain sailing :P

Just burned his ISO

Default hello

Hi everyone, I´m looking forward to learn a lot from here all sound very gd fun
    cant wait to pick it all up well most of it lol

Just burned his ISO

Just wanted to say hi new 2 the forum , waiting on my orinoco gold 8470 WD card turning up then i cant get started hope to learn alot on here

Just burned his ISO

Default Hello...

Hello everyone...

I'm new to all of this, therefore I'll be asking allot of questions. I hope that I can learn from all of you and be of help in the future...

Just burned his ISO

Hi everyone, I´m looking forward to learn a lot from this forum.

Just burned his ISO

Howdy doody folks...total newb here...I've got all the good cards 'n' stuff and cant make any of them work... /

With any luck I'll be one of the many happy people after just a few wee fixes of this 'n' that...then I can help others...and there are many !

Cheers in advance for everything

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast