Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: New forum registration procedures

Just burned his ISO

works for me too

Just burned his ISO

Hi All !

I am using Backtrack3 Final Live Cd . Well I've got a lot to learn , Hope to learn a lot from the experienced BT3 users here .

Right now I'm having problems getting BT3 recognize my NIC (Silan SC 92031) . It would be great to have my net set up on BT3 soon enough

Bye

Just burned his ISO

Default Hello...!

New here and just wanted to say hello. I'm looking forward to learning quite a bit of information. I am currently working towards a software engineering degree and think the security side of things is a lot more interesting at this point. Looking forward to seeing you guys around!

~OhsNoes

Just burned his ISO

Hey, been using BT for a while now, dunno why i've never signed up for the forums but i finally have! hurray!

Shalom.

Just burned his ISO

Default Hi

Hay guys just started using backtrack and trying to get it to work on my eee pc im now takinga ECDl course at school and hoping to pass all 7 modules

Just burned his ISO

Whats a guy gotta do to get an avatar around here?

Just burned his ISO

Default #

Hello i am Chris,

and i am using bt 2 since a while the tools a great.

chris

Just burned his ISO

Default new

Hey people. I have known about the backtrack project for some time, but did not have a suitable laptop. Now that I have a laptop, I have been trying to upgrade the kernel of backtrack so that I can use the internal wireless card.

Just burned his ISO

don't really know why i never signed up for this forum along time ago...i have backtrack in vmware, basically its the only way i know how to get it to work on my laptop. I have a toshiba satellite A215-s7472, hopefully through this forum i will get my usb dongle to be recognized by the vmware. I try to read as much as my schedule allows. So im looking forward to getting this going, and learning from the others on where good reading material can be obtained for very ambitious learners....

Quote Originally Posted by me_have_add View Post
    don't really know why i never signed up for this forum along time ago...i have backtrack in vmware, basically its the only way i know how to get it to work on my laptop. I have a toshiba satellite A215-s7472, hopefully through this forum i will get my usb dongle to be recognized by the vmware. I try to read as much as my schedule allows. So im looking forward to getting this going, and learning from the others on where good reading material can be obtained for very ambitious learners....
    Are you certain that the specific USB dongle is supported? If you do not find any solution for your problem using the search function, feel free to start a new thread requesting help. Other than welcome to the forum and hope you will enjoy your stay.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast