Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: New forum registration procedures

Just burned his ISO

Talking answer to wheres the Loo?

Quote Originally Posted by ZaForD View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I've got an urgent question for you, 'Were's the Loo ?'
    Sorry guys, I couldn't resist that one.

Look at that, first post and i'm off to the idots corner already.
    said chamber has been installed by the mods above the idiots corner

i think it's been more than three days and i still can post in the main forums.

thanks guys!

Just burned his ISO borntobehacker's Avatar

Default 3 day for glory..

oh.. wait for 3 days.. okay
    my acer6292 GMAX3100
    dual boot XP + BT3 final HDD install & compiz fusion enable
    will be patient

coz i've something to ask to the senior

:-D

Quote Originally Posted by borntobehacker View Post
    oh.. wait for 3 days.. okay
    my acer6292 GMAX3100
    dual boot XP + BT3 final HDD install & compiz fusion enable
    will be patient

coz i've something to ask to the senior

:-D
    You can post in the Newbie section during this time.

Just burned his ISO

we have all the time in the world

i hope backtrack is running on my ibm netfinity 7000 ^^

Just burned his ISO

works for me too

Just burned his ISO

Hi all,

My first experience with linux was in the back 2000 i think when i bought RedHat 6.2 Linux, when i tried to install it i went through painfull 2 hours install on Pentium 2 cel 433 Mhz machine. Then after the boot my display started to flicker, mu soundcard wasn't recognised, had problems with the internet connection so i said to my self im not prapaired yet for using linux so i reformated the drive and got back to windows until i bought my first laptop ASUS A3H-5009/Intel Cel@1.6 GHz/2G DDR2-533/40G HDD/Unknown Ralink RT2500 Based Chipset Wireless PCMCI Card back in 2004. In the same year i sow someware on the internet an article that i could crack wireless encription, and where i live, there's no low for these kind of stuff, so im free to hack any wireless network that i know and to use 100% free internet, the article pinted to the Auditor LiveCD linux. But i was unable to find it for download and i searched for the programs that were used to crack. And i downloaded Knoppix and tried to crack but with no luck, i couldn't crack cuz i had no drivers for my card and i tried every d@#n driver on the net for that card. Then i got an idea to buy another laptop, so i bought Fujitsu-Siemens v5505/Intel C2D T5450@1.66 GHz Santa Rosa/1GB DDR2-667/120G Sata 150 HDD/Intel pro-wireless 3945abg etc...And my friend that is into cracking/hacking told me that BackTrack will help me for the cracking of the wireless network of my neighbour. So I downloaded The BackTrack v2.0 Final and tried to do something and i encountered some problems that i want to discuss with Linux experienced ppl. And I joined today 17 July 2008 to post some questions regarding the BackTrack v2.0.

I am surprised of the awesomness of BT2, so im going to download BT3 when i'll get my speed back cuz i am only allowed to download 3 gigs from the net and im over it so my internet speeed is droppe to 64/64 kbps from 1024/1024 kbps.

I have readed almost all of the posts here and i am thanking to all of you guyz for making tutorials that are helping to some 1 like me (n00b).
    I can't wait to post my questions that i think most of you know how to solve the problems that i have with my laptop and BT.

Thanks again to all and keep the awesome work.

P.S. Im sorry if my english sucks - cuz i don't know how good i write or speak.

Over and Out !!!

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by nCounTr View Post
    Hi all,

My first experience with linux was in the back 2000 i think when i bought RedHat 6.2 Linux, when i tried to install it i went through painfull 2 hours install on Pentium 2 cel 433 Mhz machine. Then after the boot my display started to flicker, mu soundcard wasn't recognised, had problems with the internet connection so i said to my self im not prapaired yet for using linux so i reformated the drive and got back to windows until i bought my first laptop ASUS A3H-5009/Intel Cel@1.6 GHz/2G DDR2-533/40G HDD/Unknown Ralink RT2500 Based Chipset Wireless PCMCI Card back in 2004. In the same year i sow someware on the internet an article that i could crack wireless encription, and where i live, there's no low for these kind of stuff, so im free to hack any wireless network that i know and to use 100% free internet, the article pinted to the Auditor LiveCD linux. But i was unable to find it for download and i searched for the programs that were used to crack. And i downloaded Knoppix and tried to crack but with no luck, i couldn't crack cuz i had no drivers for my card and i tried every d@#n driver on the net for that card. Then i got an idea to buy another laptop, so i bought Fujitsu-Siemens v5505/Intel C2D T5450@1.66 GHz Santa Rosa/1GB DDR2-667/120G Sata 150 HDD/Intel pro-wireless 3945abg etc...And my friend that is into cracking/hacking told me that BackTrack will help me for the cracking of the wireless network of my neighbour. So I downloaded The BackTrack v2.0 Final and tried to do something and i encountered some problems that i want to discuss with Linux experienced ppl. And I joined today 17 July 2008 to post some questions regarding the BackTrack v2.0.

I am surprised of the awesomness of BT2, so im going to download BT3 when i'll get my speed back cuz i am only allowed to download 3 gigs from the net and im over it so my internet speeed is droppe to 64/64 kbps from 1024/1024 kbps.

I have readed almost all of the posts here and i am thanking to all of you guyz for making tutorials that are helping to some 1 like me (n00b).
    I can't wait to post my questions that i think most of you know how to solve the problems that i have with my laptop and BT.

Thanks again to all and keep the awesome work.

P.S. Im sorry if my english sucks - cuz i don't know how good i write or speak.

Over and Out !!!
    Enjoy your upcoming destination.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Enjoy your upcoming destination.
    /me hears the song in the distance...
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Just burned his ISO

BT3 no 1000H

i dont know if im the only one but BT3 doesn't work properly on my eee 1000H. i can only gain access to the gui by going through the VESA KDE mode andd even still i dont have any wireless drivers

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast