Thread: wi-fi compatability with programs

Just burned his ISO

Default wi-fi compatability with programs

hello

could some one please tell me what wi-fi devices are compatable OUT OF THE BOX with all or most of the programs that come with BT2.

currently looking for injection with Airoscript and AP setup with AirSnarf

there seems to be a lot of talk as to what wi-if devices are compatable for injection. i have tryed 2 cards now no luck with both only to find info later that tells me there is 2 types of those cards.

PLEASE HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy_TRB View Post
    hello

could some one please tell me what wi-fi devices are compatable OUT OF THE BOX with all or most of the programs that come with BT2.

currently looking for injection with Airoscript and AP setup with AirSnarf

there seems to be a lot of talk as to what wi-if devices are compatable for injection. i have tryed 2 cards now no luck with both only to find info later that tells me there is 2 types of those cards.

PLEASE HELP
    Hint: Hardware Compatibility List
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

The Hardware Compatibility List is a load of crap i have 2 devices on it, 1 backtrack does not even see and the other shows up but does not work.

and that list only applies to injection i want to know about airsnarf as well

The Hardware Compatibility List is a load of crap i have 2 devices on it, 1 backtrack does not even see and the other shows up but does not work.
    Did you happen to notice that the HCL is a Wiki? So if it's a "load of crap" it's because you're not helping out the community by modifying it. In that case, I highly recommend that you edit it to reflect that your card didn't work, so that the next person with your card will see that it may or may not work.
    and that list only applies to injection i want to know about airsnarf as well
    Actually, while there is a section about injection, the HCL is not solely to list cards that inject. If you would have actually read the list, you'd find there are many cards that do not inject, but otherwise work fine with BT2.

Just burned his ISO

i ALREADY HAVE updated the wiki thank you, and i know that injection is not the only thing in it but it is the bigest.

could someone just answer the question, what card are you using and was it ready to go OUT OF THE BOX

i ALREADY HAVE updated the wiki thank you, and i know that injection is not the only thing in it but it is the bigest.

could someone just answer the question, what card are you using and was it ready to go OUT OF THE BOX
    With your attitude, it's no wonder no one has bothered to answer.