Thread: Im not really a begginer, but need some help with SET.

Just burned his ISO

Default Im not really a begginer, but need some help with SET.

Alright, well, ive already had plenty of fun (and will continue) with the being on the fully offensive with metasploit. But now I want to set up as SET domain / forward where the victims can come to me. So I am wondering how I can set something like this up... I already know how to get it to run locally, but that IP address is useless if im going to be email blasting (port listening will be fun with a 100k email blast hehe). I want to set up something that anybody can access and attacked.

1. Is there anyway to export what backtrack is running and put it on a linux server to forward clients? (Im guessing thats a no?)

2. Would I have to port forward for people to reach my IP where they get exploited/attacked?

3. What is the best + easiest way of achieving the above objective?

Thanks guys!

Default Re: Im not really a begginer, but need some help with SET.

There should be a quiz that you need to pass to post on this forum. Ethical and technical questions. Seriously.

Developer

We do not teach basic networking or illegal stuff here. Most of us use these tools to work for a living. If you are really interested in becoming a security proffesional than you should check out the offensive security classes.

I would think the OffSec classes would just completely confuse this dude, he needs a comptia network+ dvd and a swift kick to the satchel. I for one, thoroughly enjoy these types of questions, it makes me feel better about being a noob.