Thread: Grub4dos multiboot Menu.lst problem

Just burned his ISO

Default Grub4dos multiboot Menu.lst problem

I´ve been using Grub4dos for a while now. However recently Backtrack 4 R2 came out, so I´ve decided to replace my backtrack 4 final with backtrack 4 R2. I´ve tried to modify the menu.lst with no succes and I couldn´t find a example on the web. Can you guys help me and give me the correct line for my menu.lst? I will add the line that I´ve been using to boot bt4 final.

title Backtrack 4

find --set-root /bt4-final.isomap /bt4-final.iso (0xff) || map --mem /bt4-final.iso (0xff) map --hookchainloader (0xff)

I´ve also tried to replace ¨bt4-final.iso¨ with ¨bt4-r2.iso¨ in the menu.lst. But unfortunetly it doesn´t work.

I´ve been using Grub4dos for a while now. However recently Backtrack 4 R2 came out, so I´ve decided to replace my backtrack 4 final with backtrack 4 R2. I´ve tried to modify the menu.lst with no succes and I couldn´t find a example on the web. Can you guys help me and give me the correct line for my menu.lst? I will add the line that I´ve been using to boot bt4 final.

title Backtrack 4

find --set-root /bt4-final.isomap /bt4-final.iso (0xff) || map --mem /bt4-final.iso (0xff) map --hookchainloader (0xff)

I´ve also tried to replace ¨bt4-final.iso¨ with ¨bt4-r2.iso¨ in the menu.lst. But unfortunetly it doesn´t work.
    Last edited by Archangel-Amael; 01-10-2011 at 12:14 PM.