Thread: ipw2200 and ati

Just burned his ISO

Default ipw2200 and ati

Hi all,

I have a Samsung X20 Laptop with Intel Centrino Chipset. Capturing packets with ipw2200 works flawlessly but I still can't inject although in the final release the driver should be patched. I checked this using the somewhere mentioned method using Wireshark and aireplay-ng. Do I miss something?
    The Samsung has a ATI Radeon Mobility x600 card which ran in full resolution under backtrack 1.0 from the beginning. Now with 2.0 it only runs in VESA mode and 'ati' or 'xconf' has no effect. How can I implement the ati.lzm module into my already hd installed system?

Thanks alot in advance.

Just burned his ISO

Question

I also have a laptop with Intel Centrino Chipset. And capturing I have no problem capturing packets with ipw2200. But can anyone confirm that this driver/card can Inject packets.

* Driver : IPW2200
    * Special Notes: Includes ipw2200 Injection Patches

Please confirm or reject so I can stop wasting my time on this.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by klaengur View Post

I also have a laptop with Intel Centrino Chipset. And capturing I have no problem capturing packets with ipw2200. But can anyone confirm that this driver/card can Inject packets.

* Driver : IPW2200
    * Special Notes: Includes ipw2200 Injection Patches

Please confirm or reject so I can stop wasting my time on this.
    iam waiting with you .. i hope some one have ipw2200 reply to us if he worked with injection ?!
    thanks all iam waiting for you

Just burned his ISO

Injecting worked for me as long as I set up another AP as mentioned somewhere here in the forum without encryption on the same channel and associating the ipw2200 to it.
    The ATI problem still exists. I already included the module in a live CD and installed it without success.