Thread: Wifi drivers question

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default Wifi drivers question

how do i make use of the drivers that are in the aircrack-ng program??? how do i make them "active" or do i even have to do that... I must analogize in advance for being an idiot but its just the way i was made... I did do a search but i don't really understand cause its not geared to my laptop specifically here is a link to my brand of laptop its a dell 9300 Dell 9300 Specs if someone could tell me how to appoint the actual patch to the card i think that is what i need. Any help would be great.

Just burned his ISO

Could be a number of cards? i think the standard is ipw2200 (supported_for_injection) try lspci -v and see what chipset it is.

Just burned his ISO

ok i will and I'll get back to you i think it is the one you mentioned (ipw2200) how do i make it so it works??? it monitors fine i also have an old athros card outta a toshiba satalite A60 It works fine with auditor for injecting but not with backtrack one or two... the original card works fine for collecting packets not injecting packets... so how do i apply the patch so i can inject???

thanks for the help i was feeling pretty hopeless untill you replied