Thread: Many Many Problems. HELP

Just burned his ISO

Default Many Many Problems. HELP

i have tried 2 computers and 3 backtrack operating systems, 3-final, 4 pre-final, and 4-final. I have alot of questions. I am running a dell latitude d600 dell dual-band wifi card, and a dell xps 420 with a dlink DWA-552 wifi card. I have tried pyrit offline crack, gerix-wifi-cracker online cracker, and I have tried a regular wpa crack through shell on each using the commands -

airmon-ng start wlan0
    airodump-ng wlan0
    airodump-ng -c (channel) --bssid (bssid) -w (file name) wlan0
    and after that the same thing happens. i can not get a mac station address which means i cant successfully deauth the station which means i cant get the wpa handshake. what do i do? i have tried several different ways and nothing has worked. HELP???

Default Re: Many Many Problems. HELP

Try using better thread titles next time, its one of the forum rules you agreed to when you joined.

Some stuff people may need to know to help you: What guides are you following? What have you tried so far to resolve this? What is the exact output from those commands you have run? Any errors? What searches did you try to gather more information?
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.