Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 216

Thread: Handheld Backtrack

  1. #61
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Still, The D410's, long battery, veddy small laptop. I need to be able to see the Ub3r L33t commands I'm typing. *sarcasm*
    True, but with the right hardware you can see enough..

    This dude has the same model I sold recently, check out his mods
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  2. #62
    Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    True, but with the right hardware you can see enough..

    This dude has the same model I sold recently, check out his mods
    That's actually pretty damn cool. I couldn't afford it, but it's a nice thought haha.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

  3. #63
    My life is this forum Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    True, but with the right hardware you can see enough..

    This dude has the same model I sold recently, check out his mods
    Man, these days that rig would get you shot on the street! Some old lady would see the wires and bulges under your shirt and start screaming "terrorist" at the top of her lungs. Next thing you'd know the local swat team is unloading on you.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    That's actually pretty damn cool. I couldn't afford it, but it's a nice thought haha.
    I like the setup but the HUD he uses cost ~999$, there are some OLED ones demoing at CES but now prices yet...

  5. #65
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Man, these days that rig would get you shot on the street! Some old lady would see the wires and bulges under your shirt and start screaming "terrorist" at the top of her lungs. Next thing you'd know the local swat team is unloading on you.
    Yeah your not kidding.... lol
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  6. #66
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Anybody done anything with the Asus 626? I have one that is running Windows Mobile 6. It's a pocket PC, not a phone.

    For that matter, can anyone suggest a distro I can use with the 2GB SD card? Maybe I could load some of the BT tools onto it and use them?

    Being a total n00b, please use small words if you respond

    ~HalfToke
    "Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed often and for the same reason."

  7. #67
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halftoke View Post
    Anybody done anything with the Asus 626? I have one that is running Windows Mobile 6. It's a pocket PC, not a phone.

    For that matter, can anyone suggest a distro I can use with the 2GB SD card? Maybe I could load some of the BT tools onto it and use them?

    Being a total n00b, please use small words if you respond

    ~HalfToke
    http://www.handhelds.org/moin/moin.c...andheldSummary
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  8. #68
    My life is this forum Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,817

    Default

    They're multiplying! One on the left is my SL-C3100, one on the right is my new (to me) SL-C3200. Now I've got to recompile the wispy-tools.

    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

  9. #69
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    They're multiplying! One on the left is my SL-C3100, one on the right is my new (to me) SL-C3200. Now I've got to recompile the wispy-tools.

    Barry I envy you... going to be a few weeks before I get my CL-3200 (I'm going to throw OpenBSD on it for starters).
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  10. #70
    My life is this forum Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    Barry I envy you... going to be a few weeks before I get my CL-3200 (I'm going to throw OpenBSD on it for starters).
    I tried open bsd, didn't really like it that much. You have much cooler toys in my opinion. What really bummed me out was about three days after I said I'd trade my Nokia for the 3200 someone else wanted to trade an Eee for one.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •