Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Handheld Backtrack

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Still, The D410's, long battery, veddy small laptop. I need to be able to see the Ub3r L33t commands I'm typing. *sarcasm*
    True, but with the right hardware you can see enough..

This dude has the same model I sold recently, check out his mods
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post

That's actually pretty damn cool. I couldn't afford it, but it's a nice thought haha.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Man, these days that rig would get you shot on the street! Some old lady would see the wires and bulges under your shirt and start screaming "terrorist" at the top of her lungs. Next thing you'd know the local swat team is unloading on you.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    That's actually pretty damn cool. I couldn't afford it, but it's a nice thought haha.
    I like the setup but the HUD he uses cost ~999$, there are some OLED ones demoing at CES but now prices yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Man, these days that rig would get you shot on the street! Some old lady would see the wires and bulges under your shirt and start screaming "terrorist" at the top of her lungs. Next thing you'd know the local swat team is unloading on you.
    Yeah your not kidding.... lol

Just burned his ISO

Anybody done anything with the Asus 626? I have one that is running Windows Mobile 6. It's a pocket PC, not a phone.

For that matter, can anyone suggest a distro I can use with the 2GB SD card? Maybe I could load some of the BT tools onto it and use them?

Being a total n00b, please use small words if you respond

~HalfToke
    "Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed often and for the same reason."

Quote Originally Posted by halftoke View Post
    Anybody done anything with the Asus 626? I have one that is running Windows Mobile 6. It's a pocket PC, not a phone.

For that matter, can anyone suggest a distro I can use with the 2GB SD card? Maybe I could load some of the BT tools onto it and use them?

Being a total n00b, please use small words if you respond

~HalfToke
    http://www.handhelds.org/moin/moin.c...andheldSummary

They're multiplying! One on the left is my SL-C3100, one on the right is my new (to me) SL-C3200. Now I've got to recompile the wispy-tools.

Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    They're multiplying! One on the left is my SL-C3100, one on the right is my new (to me) SL-C3200. Now I've got to recompile the wispy-tools.

Barry I envy you... going to be a few weeks before I get my CL-3200 (I'm going to throw OpenBSD on it for starters).

Barry I envy you... going to be a few weeks before I get my CL-3200 (I'm going to throw OpenBSD on it for starters).
    I tried open bsd, didn't really like it that much. You have much cooler toys in my opinion. What really bummed me out was about three days after I said I'd trade my Nokia for the 3200 someone else wanted to trade an Eee for one.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast