Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 216

Thread: Handheld Backtrack

  1. #31
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elazar View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, isn't the Axim series all XScale processors, so you should be able to compile the kernel for ARM4 and get it to work...

    E
    Well this was a while ago... it looks like more headway was made since I owned it
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  2. #32
    Senior Member shamanvirtuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country
    Posts
    2,988

    Default

    http://www.fujitsu-siemens.co.uk/pro...istic_st.html#

    what do you think of that ? nice .....

    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

    BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    65

    Default

    ^^ Almost £1500 with VAT included


    Try do a search on "Immunity Silica"

    its a deadly piece of equipment, check the screenies on their website, they say only sell to security professionals, for $3600.

  4. #34
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grikster View Post
    ^^ Almost £1500 with VAT included


    Try do a search on "Immunity Silica"

    its a deadly piece of equipment, check the screenies on their website, they say only sell to security professionals, for $3600.
    The Immunity silica is slow... it's a Nokia N800

    That Fujitsu looks slick Shahman
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  5. #35
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    This was the smallest device I was able to get B|T on.... running shahman v's SVASS in that pic

    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  6. #36
    My life is this forum Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    This was the smallest device I was able to get B|T on.... running shahman v's SVASS in that pic

    Dude, that's sweet!!! I wonder if I can get that running on the Zaurus.....
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

  7. #37
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Dude, that's sweet!!! I wonder if I can get that running on the Zaurus.....
    It is entirely possible. I've been keeping my eye out for a good deal on a CL-3200. I'm just not sure if it's more efficient to port the apps to it...?
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  8. #38
    My life is this forum Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    It is entirely possible. I've been keeping my eye out for a good deal on a CL-3200. I'm just not sure if it's more efficient to port the apps to it...?
    Shouldn't be a whole lot of porting for most of sh@m@n's latest stuff. Pretty sure the java will just work. I've done some porting on my 3200. The last thing I compiled was the wispy tools from the kismet page. It compiled on device, I've not figured out cross compiling.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

  9. #39
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Shouldn't be a whole lot of porting for most of sh@m@n's latest stuff. Pretty sure the java will just work. I've done some porting on my 3200. The last thing I compiled was the wispy tools from the kismet page. It compiled on device, I've not figured out cross compiling.
    Are you running OpenZaurus on it?
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  10. #40
    Senior Member shamanvirtuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country
    Posts
    2,988

    Default

    the good thing is that i will get a asus eepc so i will made special sized versions of all my softs dedicated to this gadget

    NICE TO SEE SVAAS RUNNING...EVEN IF IT'S BUGGY .....

    i hope to be able to make charon run on my eee ... that will be a fu..g kool thing....
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

    BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •