Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Handheld Backtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Ah Ha! I see now. I did a google and got links to a crap ton of batteries...
    Or the A-Team

Default Pours some of my Dew on the ground.

It was a good run. Just not enough developers/publicity.

http://i.gizmodo.com/5200285/openmok...ce-linux-phone
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

It's a shame. There was talk of Android being taken up on a smaller scale and probably a lot less features.

Also means the FreeRuner prices will rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    It was a good run. Just not enough developers/publicity.

http://i.gizmodo.com/5200285/openmok...ce-linux-phone
    Even though the link seems to be updated with the correct information now it might be in place to emphasize that the GTA02 model which currently is on the market and which have been discussed throughout this thread is not cancelled.

The model that is being cancelled, the GTA03 or 3D7K as it also is named, was the next generation FreeRunner which was still in development at the time it got cancelled. It was planned for release sometime during 2009 and would besides updated hardware sport EDGE and a 2 Megapixel camera and a new design.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    Even though the link seems to be updated with the correct information now it might be in place to emphasize that the GTA02 model which currently is on the market and which have been discussed throughout this thread is not cancelled.

The model that is being cancelled, the GTA03 or 3D7K as it also is named, was the next generation FreeRunner which was still in development at the time it got cancelled. It was planned for release sometime during 2009 and would besides updated hardware sport EDGE and a 2 Megapixel camera and a new design.
    Correctamundo
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Good to know.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122