Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Handheld Backtrack

Quote Originally Posted by cormega View Post
    I might be able to help you out there, just PM me a day or so in advance and I'll set up an account on a FTP for you - I'm guessing i can host the file for about a month or so. Maybe more..
    many thanks for the offer, but unless anyone particularly wants what I have done so far... I may not need it now. I will let you know. A much better handheld alternative should follow soon!

BTW: I have been searching EBAY for any good offers on a jornada since I read about your project Is the 720 - 728 the last in the series of this type of handheld PC from HP ?
    yes, the 720-728 were the last series of PDA, but they also did the 820... which is the same and slightly bigger... but I think was made in parallel and more of a mini-laptop... than a PDA

Just burned his ISO

I've seen this runing and it is indeed very cool.

Nice one Dan!

Quote Originally Posted by chall32 View Post

Nice one Dan!

I am not sure what you have seen running, but I haven't released anything to anyone as yet?

Where did you get what you are using... I don't like re-inventing the wheel... so if there is already an equivalent project, I wouldn't mind taking a look.

Thanks

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by chall32

Nice one Dan!
    sorry Chris, hadn't realised it was you mate!

I was a little confused... your username makes sense now, I was being a little slow!

I now have the 4gb card so it has got a little further, although I have had a busy week, so I may not be sharing anything until about the end of next week!

Dan

Too bad Sharp had discontinued the Zaurus line of handhelds. I had a SL-6000 and now have a SL-C3100. Both will run most of the backtrack apps.

Right... I am nearly ready to release *something* for people with a 720. Sorry for the delay, but I am busy at work AND trying to find a better platform to start re-doing this properly... and it took ages for my 4gb CF card to arrive, which didn't help.

But anyway, today I got ruby running... which means that METASPLOIT now works on it! Metasploit in the palm of your hand... how good is that? I will tar it all up tomorrow and find somewhere to host it in the next few days.

Just burned his ISO

Hi,

now I have a Jornada 720 and the 720degrees repository is down :-( Is there a unknown Mirror of the respository out there?

Greetings

PhoBos

Just burned his ISO

Default slackware on zaurus

I own a zaurus 760, love it, and have been using all the essential tools on it using cacko rom and debian chrooted..Metasploit, nessus, ettercap, ethereal/wireshark nmap to name a few, all work and even have the aircrack-ng suite on it, although im still trying to figure out how to get the drivers working for injection (hostap- anyone who is any good at compiling etc pm me)..

This has been sufficient so far for me, but recently on the tyrannozaurus.com forums this link is pretty darn interesting...cant wait for release..Slackware on zaurus..called Slackurus.

sooo...backtrack on zaurus.......hopefully.lol

like i said, can't wait.

I have been looking for something like this ever since I got my cellphone. I have a Cingular 8125 with a 2GB expansion card. The main reason I got this phone was because it has WiFi capability. Im not sure of the specs but would my phone be able to run any BT applications? It is Windows Mobile 5.0 based I believe.

Can you tell me will my Ubiquiti SRC300 card work in HP Jornada 720?
    Is it supports PC CARD 32bit or only 16bit PCMCIA type?

If yes I try to find a Jornada soon... and I am very interested in your handheld work.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast