Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Handheld Backtrack

Hey, Barry, does this looks familiar to you ?

Heh, the thread was closed, but i wonder did you ever got any pics of that contraption?
    Beer is served only to members of the trade union!

Quote Originally Posted by NaZirCon View Post
    Hey, Barry, does this looks familiar to you ?

Heh, the thread was closed, but i wonder did you ever got any pics of that contraption?
    Nope, he never did post a picture. I just got debian running on my 3200, working on getting wpa working now.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Nope, he never did post a picture. I just got debian running on my 3200, working on getting wpa working now.
    Well, at least that's something
    Beer is served only to members of the trade union!

Just reserved my Elonex One+

elonexone.co.uk/overview.html

According to Endgadget, the CPU is a rebadged Aday 5F x86 CPU module / system on module from Aday, Taiwan.

The One+ has the 256mb ram, 2gb flash drive and bluetooth. It will cost £119 and allready runs linux so i dont think it should be too hard to get BT on it.
    If video games influenced behavior, we'd all be wandering round darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music...............

That has got to be the ugliest web site I've ever seen.

Oh, I see what's going on. It doesn't render properly in Firefox. Looks totally different in Safari.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Angry

swc666: you are totally right, the driver is a piece of crap!

I wanted hack my own network, but i couldn't!! None of my 2 methods worked!

I tried:
    aireplay-ng -1 0 and aireplay-ng -4 but nothing happened. I'm really sad now, cause my Uni couldn't do anything.
    I got my old computer right now, with a bigger HD, so perhaps my LiveCD will go further...
    127.0.0.1 sweety 127.0.0.1???

Home, sweety home

-by HK!

Quote Originally Posted by domi007 View Post
    swc666: you are totally right, the driver is a piece of crap!

I wanted hack my own network, but i couldn't!! None of my 2 methods worked!

I tried:
    aireplay-ng -1 0 and aireplay-ng -4 but nothing happened. I'm really sad now, cause my Uni couldn't do anything.
    I got my old computer right now, with a bigger HD, so perhaps my LiveCD will go further...
    domy, I would encourage you to use Debian at the link I posted previously; for some reason or another performance is a bit better (albeit unstable still). Angstrom is $hit IMO, as are the developers that are / were involved with it.

Also, set the card rate to 1M for better stability. I'm still searching for someone with the ability to clean up the driver files. It's been rumored that it has already been fixed and not pushed 'upstream', but I can't verify that as the statement is a few months old and there isn't any evidence to support it.

The card works great in Windows Mobile so with a bit of luck someone will have the ability / interest soon to finish the Linux port so that it will be (more) stable.
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Just burned his ISO

thank you later

If someone could get BT to work flawlessly with the Nokia 810, I would pay them, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dsync0 View Post
    If someone could get BT to work flawlessly with the Nokia 810, I would pay them, lol.
    It will never happen on that platform.
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast