Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Handheld Backtrack

Just burned his ISO

OK, can someone just clear something up for me - cause i really like the sound of this project...

The T-Mobile-MDA-Pro is just the HTC Universal isn't it? Repackaged and sold on by T-Mobile?

Does that mean I can replace the m$ windows Mobile 5 on this with a *nix installation and run full exploits on it with packet injection support?

Thats great if you can.

Also - whats the model of the Zaurus in that picture buddy... cause it looks pretty slick... May have to buy one of those

It's a SL-C3200, you can also get a SL-C3100, which is the same thing with a 4Gb drive instead of the 3200's 6Gb drive.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Here is some pics about HTC Shift UMPC running Back|Track B3TA

Live in a few secs
    http://www.myzine.com/members/action...kTrack_3_beta/

Quote Originally Posted by mrotacon View Post
    The T-Mobile-MDA-Pro is just the HTC Universal isn't it? Repackaged and sold on by T-Mobile?
    Yes its the same phone

Quote Originally Posted by mrotacon View Post
    Does that mean I can replace the m$ windows Mobile 5 on this with a *nix installation and run full exploits on it with packet injection support?
    Windows Mobile resides on the flash rom and boots Linux off of an SD Card partitioned with a Linux installation. Packet injection works.
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    It's a SL-C3200, you can also get a SL-C3100, which is the same thing with a 4Gb drive instead of the 3200's 6Gb drive.
    Thanks buddy - Gonna see if I can pick one up online this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    Yes its the same phone

and

Windows Mobile resides on the flash rom and boots Linux off of an SD Card partitioned with a Linux installation. Packet injection works.
    Thanks man - Do you have a guide for the best way to do this with pentesting tools?

Thanks man - Do you have a guide for the best way to do this with pentesting tools?
    I'll eventually get around to publishing a zImage and the file structure with all of the tools in place.
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    I'll eventually get around to publishing a zImage and the file structure with all of the tools in place.
    Cool Buddy - I'll be eagerly awaiting its release

And I'm working now on a LiveCD: with this livecd you can compile any programs for ARM architecture, and package in the well-known ipk format.

I didn't find any LiveCD for that, if you know anything, what can help me in this project, please don't hesitate, send a PM!

My project now:
    DEBIAN installed in VMware, with these pacakges:
    fluxbox, firefox, build-essential, linux-kernel-headers, xorg, gdm, emelfm, bison
    And I'm trying now the crosstool toolchain (kegel.com/crosstool). Hope, it will works, but unfortunately, it takes more than 2 gigabytes .

DOMy
    127.0.0.1 sweety 127.0.0.1???

Home, sweety home

-by HK!

Just burned his ISO

I got BT2 working on an OQO model 2. I even got the EVDO modem working, so I can hide the OQO somewhere and then connect to it remotely. SSH is really laggy over the connection, but it works.

I got the OQO because it has an Atheros wireless card, which works great. I am developing this primarily as a wireless pen testing platform. I also externally connected a EW-7318USg, when I want to use an external antenna

I tried this on 2 models, one with the SSD drive, the other with a conventional drive. The SSD drive works great, I have it dual booting to both XP and BT2. The conventional drive was a bit more challenging, I ended up spending about 30 hours getting that to work. What I ended up doing was putting the iso version onto the first partition on the drive, I then did a hard drive install. Backtrack won't even boot on a USB cdrom if you have a conventional drive.

BT3 beta will load up but the pointer is broken, I did not troubleshoot that one.

Great job!
    Very nice UMPC, but the price for me is a little bit high .

DOMy
    127.0.0.1 sweety 127.0.0.1???

Home, sweety home

-by HK!

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast