Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Handheld Backtrack

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Is that all? Sounds great
    lol, my sentiments exactly brother. I may start porting BT3 over to an iPhone soon. Anyone interested in helping feel free to PM me, braggin rights, respect and such of course

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Quote Originally Posted by l1nuxant_ee View Post
    Dears,

I would like to share with you a linux distro that works on different PDA's, it is called angstrom, and as I found, that you can install aircrack-ng suite, nmap, and other stuff on it. you can check it on:
    http://www.angstrom-distribution.org

Regards,
    Angstrom is the base distro that I'm running on the HTC.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry
    The developers can be dicks (will only talk to you in the mailing list), it's ungodly beta, and a huge pain in the ass to compile anything on. Other than that it's not too bad. I've had it running every once and a while on my Z. Don't think it will support the hardware swc666 is using though.
    Finally, someone else who can relate with my frustration!!! Not only that, they're even more closed lipped when you mention that you're using a non Zaurus device.

The folks at OE have been super cool to me however; they're very quick to help on the irc channel.
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Looks like I will be able to use my Nokia N8x0 for Pentesting after all.

Arp Spoofing With Nokia N800

ttercap is a suite for man in the middle attacks on LAN. It features sniffing of live connections, content filtering on the fly and many other interesting tricks.It supports active and passive dissection of many protocols (even ciphered ones) and includes many feature for network and host analysis. Best of all it works on your handheld!!
    http://n800-tablet.blogspot.com/2008...okia-n800.html

Not new news but good info nonetheless. Curious to find out the reason(s) behind the speed issues however....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    Not new news but good info nonetheless. Curious to find out the reason(s) behind the speed issues however....
    It's not the fastest processor in the world.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

I had an n800 and quickly sold it. My reasoning:
    • Weak performance
    • Uninjectable built in card (cx3110 something or another)
    • No QWERTY
    • SDK sucks (my opinion)
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Well that's very good to know; definately saved me the time figuring it out the hard way. I'm still pretty set on the HTC Universal, it's injectable and is native to Linux so, all ups on their end afaik. I'm buying one tomorrow and seeing how well BT3 works with it. I'll report back on what I find....

~ShadowKill

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    Well that's very good to know; definately saved me the time figuring it out the hard way. I'm still pretty set on the HTC Universal, it's injectable and is native to Linux so, all ups on their end afaik. I'm buying one tomorrow and seeing how well BT3 works with it. I'll report back on what I find....
    Hey man, that's incredible great!!

Please give us any usable information, that you got. The most important topic is : How stable is the injection?

But, of course we also want to hear about BT3 & HTC Uni!

THX!
    DOMy
    127.0.0.1 sweety 127.0.0.1???

Home, sweety home

-by HK!

cant wait to see this !!!
    good stuff

greetings and good luck

Delt4
    "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...LOVE!"
    by, Homer J Simpson:cool:

Latest spectools is running on the Z! The thing wrapped in tape on the right is my modded wispy.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast