Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I passed the OSCP challenge!

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: I passed the OSCP challenge!

Hi,

Just wanted to say you have tickled my fancy to taking this course. (Especially the video by Mutts about hex editing the packet (guttered it entered before the good stuff)).

Quick question about the end exam/test (nothing technically specific), but i heard you mention you have 24 hours to do the test. Are you able to split this up into 24 hours of lab time or is it once you start you got to get it done in 24 hours.

Sorry if this is a dull question.

Cheers,

Sprouty

Quote Originally Posted by sprouty View Post
    Hi,

Just wanted to say you have tickled my fancy to taking this course. (Especially the video by Mutts about hex editing the packet (guttered it entered before the good stuff)).

Quick question about the end exam/test (nothing technically specific), but i heard you mention you have 24 hours to do the test. Are you able to split this up into 24 hours of lab time or is it once you start you got to get it done in 24 hours.

Sorry if this is a dull question.

Cheers,

Sprouty
    You have 24 hours access to the lab where the exam systems are housed - thats 24 hours in a row. Start at 8 in the morning, your access cuts off at 8 in the morning the next day. Then they give you another 24 hours to hand in your documentation.

Set aside the whole day for it
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

I'm signing up today for the 27th June session, however, I have a question.

I'm from the UK and my credit card is registered there though I'm studying in Finland and my bank account card is Visa Electron.

What is the best way to pay? My UK registered Mastercard or my Finnish Visa Electron?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
    I'm signing up today for the 27th June session, however, I have a question.

I'm from the UK and my credit card is registered there though I'm studying in Finland and my bank account card is Visa Electron.

What is the best way to pay? My UK registered Mastercard or my Finnish Visa Electron?
    This is more of a question for the Offensive Security guys who run the course.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

I've actually sent off the pre-registration form but while I wait, I'm just deciding to make a bank transfer or not to my UK card.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

I've actually sent off the pre-registration form but while I wait, I'm just deciding to make a bank transfer or not to my UK card.

Again this is not an issue that we can or will work with.
    Please visit the OFF-SEC site and contact one of the course admins. There is contact info on the site. The will give you correct and helpful answers since they are the experts.
    Contact

Just burned his ISO

I know, it was just in case anyone could share some insight (Unofficially or otherwise)

The registration is complete, there was no issue and I am looking forward to the 27th.

[QUOTE=Gavin;165161]I know, it was just in case anyone could share some insight (Unofficially or otherwise)

Hi, I wood like two know if the Offensive Security Traning is good? I plan to take the
    course. Thank's

[QUOTE=abelwho;165184]
    I know, it was just in case anyone could share some insight (Unofficially or otherwise)

Hi, I wood like two know if the Offensive Security Traning is good? I plan to take the
    course. Thank's

Umm, yes, it is good.....

That's kind of what I was saying earlier wasn't it? I didn't just imagine writing all those detailed posts above did I?

[QUOTE=lupin;165197]
    Quote Originally Posted by abelwho View Post

Umm, yes, it is good.....

That's kind of what I was saying earlier wasn't it? I didn't just imagine writing all those detailed posts above did I?
    That is what I was looking for.
    Thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123