Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: BackTrack v.2.0 in Progress

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by n3Cre0
    @mizaC: Wow nice one! I would take that one right away
    Thanks for your comment, its always nice to hear something positive about work

Just burned his ISO

One more

Just burned his ISO

I think that all of the pictures are very well. I'm waiting for the the version 2.0....

(excuse my poor english)

Wink B|t 2

Just burned his ISO

*update to KDE 3.5.5

*maybe wait for the final 2.6.19 kernel then use it on the final b|t 2.0 version

*maybe wait for the final firefox 2.0 then use it on the final b|t 2.0 version

*gimp

*wine

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by CurioCT
    the script you want is configsave!
    no that is not what i want. config save saves config, which i can acheive by rebuilding the modules. also configsave saves the files into squash fs which is useless if i want to open a particular text file in windows.

i am talking about transfering hashes, packets, etc. which do not write to the stick you boot from or the floppy drive (the files are in the folder but do not exist on the disk after proper dismount).

Just burned his ISO

Shadz - you win - if it was you who made them
    =] Nice job

I know I'll be probably get flamed for this but why don't use GRUB for booting up bt² instead of lilo?

Quote Originally Posted by lalalanrus
    no that is not what i want. config save saves config, which i can acheive by rebuilding the modules. also configsave saves the files into squash fs which is useless if i want to open a particular text file in windows.

i am talking about transfering hashes, packets, etc. which do not write to the stick you boot from or the floppy drive (the files are in the folder but do not exist on the disk after proper dismount).
    erm the fat area of the stick is mounted by default? and if not you can manually mount it? and save files (though configsave will save them to a .mo if they are in the root folder?)

so I maybe I am not understanding what you are saying but I've never had any issue with this in B|T not got B|T2 on a usb device as yet admittedly`
    --
    Windows 95 :-
    "32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1-bit of competition".

Just burned his ISO

Default Possible tool

Backtrack is awesome, keep up the good work.

If possible i would love to see the tool "strikeout" included. http://lcamtuf.coredump.cx/strikeout/

Not sure if there is any licensing stuff or not but it would be a nice add on for me since i prefer to use live cd's and not install everything

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast