Thread: Creating movies in B|T

Just burned his ISO

Default Creating movies in B|T

I recently got my WG511T in the mail and injection works like a ****ing dream. Cracked my home WEP-encrypted network (128-bit) in 25.5 minutes with barely over 320k IVs.

Anywho...I've been talking to the professor at school that teaches the computer security class (the last 2 weeks of the class are devoted to WEP/wireless security), and I wanted to put together a little movie of me doing it for him to show future classes. We aren't allowed to do anything like that on campus, so a live demo is out of the question.

Is there an easy way to make a flash/movie demo? I currently use the B|T live CD (v1 final).

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by ryan_
    I recently got my WG511T in the mail and injection works like a ****ing dream. Cracked my home WEP-encrypted network (128-bit) in 25.5 minutes with barely over 320k IVs.

Anywho...I've been talking to the professor at school that teaches the computer security class (the last 2 weeks of the class are devoted to WEP/wireless security), and I wanted to put together a little movie of me doing it for him to show future classes. We aren't allowed to do anything like that on campus, so a live demo is out of the question.

Is there an easy way to make a flash/movie demo? I currently use the B|T live CD (v1 final).

Hey man, why dont u get VMWARE, boot it up with B|T ISO, and run Camtasia Studio on another box (preferbly a windows box) then set ur recorder for camtasia to record only the screen of VMWARE, and it will record it just fine, ive done a video in da past that way.. if u need camatasia studio i got it, so lemme know..

--
    NetDevIL

Default vnc2swf

Quote Originally Posted by netdevil
    Hey man, why dont u get VMWARE, boot it up with B|T ISO, and run Camtasia Studio on another box (preferbly a windows box) then set ur recorder for camtasia to record only the screen of VMWARE, and it will record it just fine, ive done a video in da past that way.. if u need camatasia studio i got it, so lemme know..

--
    NetDevIL

The easiest method is to download vnc2swf and compile it. Then run it. Very easy to do and it will capture your entire screen (granted you have a VNC server running).

You can open SWF's with quicktime, and if you have the full version of quicktime can convert the swf to a .mov.

Good luck!

ReL

xatar

I posted a slackware module of Wink, which is a flash screen capture tool.

http://www.slax.org/modules.php?cate...c+Wink+install.

It is quite memory intensive so if you don't have much RAM, forget it!

Also, because you are running off of the CD you will need to install it after booting up, but it won't be there after rebooting. It is better if you install BT first. Or, add the module to the CD ISO image with MySlax Creator.

Either way, it's an option. But the vnc2swf sounds pretty handy though!

nice efforts

Quote Originally Posted by secure_it View Post
    nice efforts
    Resurrecting this thread with a sorry excuse to boost you're postcount makes about as much sense as me taking the time to point it out
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Also a little search would have brought up this thread:

http://forum.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=11304
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KMDave View Post
    Also a little search would have brought up this thread:

http://forum.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=11304
    KMDave
    Nice post KMDave, I'll try this myself... I used xvidcap
    xvidcap.sourceforge.net/ as recommended by our very own
    --=Xploitz=--
    Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Video Tutorialist
    & it worked fine, however I did have BT installed so I recommend installing it 1st as It was a pain having to
    ./configure
    make
    make install
    everytime I rebooted
    Or, as KMDave says, you could try reading the above post & installing it