Thread: need help (immediately)

Just burned his ISO

Default need help (immediately)

HI,
    I'm in a lan network and I need to get some of my files from a computer in the network.
    Every computer have windows xp sp3 installed with IE v 8.There is no antivirus and any firewall except the windows firewall that is on. I checked the computer and all of them have 445,135,139 opened.
    I can't find abyway to connect to it through metaexploit because i'm a new guy and I just did it with instructions.
    I don't have much time to learn how to hacking but I think it should be ways to hack it.
    Can someone helps me please.I'ts really important and I need help immediately.
    I'm waiting to hearing from you.
    Thanks

Developer

Default Re: need help (immediately)

I guess you did not read the forum rules since you have violated at least 3 with this one post.

If the issue is really needs to be resolved "immediately" walk over to the system in question, plugin a USB storage device, copy the files...
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

When people want help and it is urgent, it really makes me want to take my time.
    But yeah + 1 thorin's idea.

Ya when I encounter these situations at work it usually makes me think of a cartoon or bumper sticker I saw once which was "Lack of planning on your part does not represent an emergency on my part."
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Man I just hate it when my files randomly end up on other computers in the network. Seriously, it happens to me ALL the time.

Its easily fixed through, just use thorin's USB stick method, or map a drive to the system using your assigned username and password. Don't know why you felt the need to ask that question on a penetration testing forum, when its so easy to access the files using normal methods.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by lupin View Post
    Man I just hate it when my files randomly end up on other computers in the network. Seriously, it happens to me ALL the time.

Its easily fixed through, just use thorin's USB stick method, or map a drive to the system using your assigned username and password. Don't know why you felt the need to ask that question on a penetration testing forum, when its so easy to access the files using normal methods.
    I can't do that.I can't copy it you.I can't do anything except using metaexploit.Please some one helps me.The target is windows xp sp3 with ie8.There is no anivirus but windows firewall is enable.
    What's the way?How can I do that using metaexploit?

Thanks all

Since the subtle hints aren't working, let's try the direct approach.

No, we wont help you break into someone elses computer!
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.