Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: complete hack video

  1. #61
    Member kazalku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaitu View Post
    dead link man !
    It's true that the very original link is no longer working, but balding parrot's one is fine.
    http://www.rapidshare.com/files/34542747/file.rar

  2. #62
    Senior Member ShadowKill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kazalku View Post
    It's true that the very original link is no longer working, but balding parrot's one is fine.
    hxxp://wwwDOTrapidshareDOTcom/files/34542747/file.rar
    Congratulations, you resurrected an almost 2-year dead thread....



    "The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

    ~ShadowKill

  3. #63
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    18

    Default

    well while its alive..

    Does that work for anyone? I get 1:24 of.. nothing

  4. #64
    Member kazalku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    Congratulations, you resurrected an almost 2-year dead thread....
    that means - Someone is doing research before asking questions.....

  5. #65
    Senior Member ShadowKill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kazalku View Post
    that means - Someone is doing research before asking questions.....
    I seem to be missing your point because I fail to see who asked a question....



    "The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

    ~ShadowKill

  6. #66
    Member kazalku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    I seem to be missing your point because I fail to see who asked a question....
    It's me... I just posted a question. However, unlike many of the new members, I try to go through old posts to find out whether my question has already been discussed before. If I don't find it, then I fire away my query. I think, this should be everybody's approach... thanks

  7. #67
    Member kazalku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinh View Post
    well while its alive..

    Does that work for anyone? I get 1:24 of.. nothing
    sorry, i didn't get your point. what do you mean by I get 1:24 of.. nothing?
    the video shows the basic steps of exploitation: host discovery by nmap, use exploit against known vulnerability, exploitation with metasploit via meterpreter. Once he gained access to the target box, then few advanced steps are shown to get the admin password etc etc.

    As pureh@te mentioned earlier, that particular vulnerability has already been fixed however if you can manage to get a windows box that is not updated recently, metasploit 3.3 is able to exploit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    The video is cool but very out dated. That version of metasploit is not even available any more and that vunerability was patched like last year
    Good luck and finally, a polite request - don't try this on the machine that doesn't belong to you.

  8. #68
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    The link's no expired but it's old anyway, any chance we can get an updated version?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •