Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: complete hack video

Just burned his ISO

Default *sigh*

Thanks for your response ArmedPilot;

I did as you described, The file plays however it is not in the temporary internet files directory or any other place. I'll just have to do without

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Saimon
    Thanks for your response ArmedPilot;

I did as you described, The file plays however it is not in the temporary internet files directory or any other place. I'll just have to do without
    why don't u write it down like I did.Just watch it and write it down.That way u have it anytime anywhere.

Anyway thanks ALL of u for making those vids.I'm n00b and those vids helped me a LOT! I'm trying it on my LAN. Nice job

Just burned his ISO

if you can't save the movie
    on putfile page when the movie is being played
    display source code of the page
    search for .swf
    copy the link and download the swf

or if you are super lazy
    http://anonym.free.free.fr/remote-ex...lete_video.swf

can't believe i have to explain that =)
    intersting movie

Just burned his ISO

Default Got-cha

Roger that.

Thanks for the insights and the answer

Just burned his ISO

Smile okay...

Quote Originally Posted by dankgreenchile
    I have actual hack videos that would rock your mind, but do you think i would release anything that would incriminate me? DOUBT IT. who would post a video of themselves committing a crime ?? you first and you can barter for some of mine.
    First of all, get real...

Now to the more serious stuff, releasing video of crime. Maybe you've never tried searching for it, and that's where the line breaks, cause MANY people release videos of crime done by themselves.

An example:
    Let me introduce a new word for you (This is exaggerated and may appear disgusting and repellent to most people , so please look away from this if you have soft nerves): Snuff; A snuff film is a film that depicts an actual murder, produced explicitly for commercial entertainment purposes. Most of all snuff movies include raping of the victim.

So, my point is, blur out anything that leads to you, target ip and stuff like that, and you should be good to go.

If you do have movies, share them. If you don't, stop making me laugh, 'cause your just killing me

EDIT: Forgot to say, great movie xatar Though you shouldn't be that offended when a guy asks for more complexity in the hack. Of course this was a basic, and you really meant basic , hack and it should be received as that, and that's why I say, great movie!

BTW chaps theres a great firefox extension called videodownloader that makes grabbing them to your HD very simple

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouz
    if you can't save the movie
    on putfile page when the movie is being played
    display source code of the page
    search for .swf
    copy the link and download the swf

or if you are super lazy
    http://anonym.free.free.fr/remote-ex...lete_video.swf

can't believe i have to explain that =)
    intersting movie

Saint.au

I agree its not a hard hack but shows basic tools and shows the 3 phase's.
    Recon
    Exploit
    Foothold.

In case you havnt figured Im not leet like some guys/girls are. Im 100% whitehat and Trained(uni, trade certs). I was never a crazy leet cracker/hacker. Ive worked with a couple that went corp and sure they have some insane stuff to tell about when they where young.

how about ideas for a harder hack. im thinking someone that links several zoned attacks to gain the foothold.

PS. Post vids of RW hacks is silly. anyone that posts that shit is just asking for trouble.

xatar

If some would make a suggestion for a 'demo' hack video, I'll try and set it up and make it.

As you say, the video was a demonstration of a couple of phases of an attack. scanning, exploiting and backdoor foothold.

What do you guys want? Let me know and I'll do something.

Edit: Don't say "hack the US Government!" I won't. Not saying they don't deserve it, but it will be my own network I'll be attacking!

some suggestions not just for you for useful tutorials video or otherwise:-

basic c (using shellcode) (though basically 'smashing the stack' is pretty good here)

basic asm (making shellcode type stuff)

basic perl/py

uncrippling exploit code

Now these subjects sound very simple when put like that but are v. complex so I am not so sure they are do able plus there is a pretty good on on buffer overflow stuff out there and whole books have been written on the subjects. Maybe the uncrippling exploit code. A few same video tutorials isnt really the way to learn this stuff but I would pitch them with maybe further reading added in. In fact at least one of these tutorials is in my long term plans (expect to see it around 2048 )

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by CurioCT
    some suggestions not just for you for useful tutorials video or otherwise:-

basic c (using shellcode) (though basically 'smashing the stack' is pretty good here)

basic asm (making shellcode type stuff)

basic perl/py

uncrippling exploit code

Now these subjects sound very simple when put like that but are v. complex so I am not so sure they are do able plus there is a pretty good on on buffer overflow stuff out there and whole books have been written on the subjects. Maybe the uncrippling exploit code. A few same video tutorials isnt really the way to learn this stuff but I would pitch them with maybe further reading added in. In fact at least one of these tutorials is in my long term plans (expect to see it around 2048 )
    If you are interrested in shellcode and writing exploits like buffer overflow, I suggest that you check out the site called www.smashthestack.org

They have a nice wargame also. Best of all, people don't shit eachother in the face in that community

Other thing (not to you CurioCT ) :

I still don't see what you people have against real-life pentests. It's not that hard blur out stuff like IP's. That covers pretty much of the protection. If your pentest is illegal, that wouldn't matter, since you blurred out the IP's.
    Of course, don't do anything stupid, i'm talking about picking the lock here, not about burning the house down!

Anyway, I encourage you people who has the moves, to bust a move. Now go hit the dancefloor!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast