Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: complete hack video

Just burned his ISO

Got it from putfile -- thanks!

Just burned his ISO

Xatar,

Thanks for another very well done video. Excellent !

I got to view the vid on putfile when I tried to get ot from rapidshare it didn't seem to want to give it up, lol then told me I had downloaded < I searched just in case > and I would just have to wait 65 mins try again or get a premuim account. Reguardless of all that !

I'd like to have it on hand for reviewing it is packed full of the how to infomation all us have/nots need to learn as to progress along. Could another download site be apropirated

As always much apreciated.

Yep, ditto here - I can't seem to get it from Rapidshare either.

Just burned his ISO

Hey nice video.
    By the way, today I did some hacking using Back Track CD in my win 2003 server class. However as mentioned here before, it was an easy hack, but it wasn't a setup one.
    So, I would like to make a video to show others how it's done.
    My question is, how do you record everything you do (type & click)?

Here is a nice tutorial on that exact subject posted by Irongeek. http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=C...oOSS/camstudio

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by dankgreenchile
    I have actual hack videos that would rock your mind, but do you think i would release anything that would incriminate me? DOUBT IT. who would post a video of themselves committing a crime ?? you first and you can barter for some of mine.
    What was that? Freudian slip? Do you have something to hide? I saw nothing in in TGV's post that mentioned anything about illegal intrusion. The "secure system" he was referring to could have been your own Bastille-hardened box. Let's try not to jump to any rash conclusions, kay?

Just burned his ISO

Default paco bell

What was that? do I have something to hide? Do you want to start shit with me!?! shut the **** up, where the **** is your video, point me to that and we will have a talk.

The Great Virus is from albuquerque just like I am...We have no problems, maybe ill send him the kind of video your talking about but thats the last time a post a tut in this stupid ass forum full of newbs trying talk shit.

**** bastille hardened boxes...and for that matter if you have a video that hacks a hardened box it defeats the "Secure system" video you want to put out.
    Why dont you make a video of you trying to hack and box and fail...and there will be your "secure system" video...im sure you can do that...

If you want a video of programming a buffer overflow or an assembly program on the fly to sploit something you can go **** yourself wanna be. Its because of people like you - that want to be all sarcastic and take things as literal as possible, and want to talk shit...that make me not post my shit.

Nothing wrong with videos. =)
    \|,,,,,,,,,,,\|/,,,,,,,,,,,,|/
    -(o)===(<(O)>)===(o)-
    /|''''''''''''''''`/|\'''''''''''''''''''|\

Just burned his ISO

Default save as target.

I need to ask guys, I've only been able to view Xatar's video so far. Has anyone been able to actually download the complete_hack.swf file. If so how and where I've tried every way I can think of and yes I have been using right click to save as target, just not getting the desired results. Now if this is on my end please enlighten me to my error's. Thanks.

If you click on the link, it brings up the rapidshare page. There is a "free" button. Click on that which in turn brings you to a download page. After about 20 seconds, the page changes, and you need to select the download site, and type in the random string, and select OK(?). It will start to show the video. After viewing the video, I'm sure it will be in your temporary internet files directory.

Quote Originally Posted by Saimon
    Now if this is on my end please enlighten me to my error's. Thanks.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast