Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: [Script][Video] EvilGrade (v0.1.1)

  1. #21
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: [Script][Video] EvilGrade (v0.1.1)

    I m trying the new 2.0 version of evilgrade and i can get the notepad++ to get attacked but i cant get skype to work.

    This is the output from evilgrade when i try to update:
    Code:
    evilgrade>
    [14/12/2010:1:15:59] - [WEBSERVER] - WebServer Client on 80
    
    evilgrade>
    [14/12/2010:1:16:0] - [DEBUG] - [WEBSERVER] -[192.168.2.7] - Packet request: "GET / HTTP/1.0\r\n"
    
    evilgrade>
    [14/12/2010:1:16:0] - [DEBUG] - [WEBSERVER] - [192.168.2.7] - Connection recieved...
    
    evilgrade>"Host: conn.skype.com\r\n""User-Agent: Skype WISPr\r\n""\r\n"
    [14/12/2010:1:16:7] - [WEBSERVER] - WebServer Client on 80
    
    evilgrade>
    [14/12/2010:1:16:8] - [DEBUG] - [WEBSERVER] -[192.168.2.7] - Packet request: "GET /ui/0/5.0.0.152.259/sv/getlatestversion?ver=5.0.0.152&uhash=1d0c442e0ba00e34d5f287168922ab134&google-chrome:notoffered;toolbaroffered HTTP/1.1\r\n"
    
    evilgrade>
    [14/12/2010:1:16:8] - [DEBUG] - [WEBSERVER] - [192.168.2.7] - Connection recieved...
    
    evilgrade>"User-Agent: Skype\x99 5.0\r\n""Host: ui.skype.com\r\n""Cache-Control: no-cache\r\n""\r\n"

  2. #22
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: [Script][Video] EvilGrade (v0.1.1)

    very nice

  3. #23
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: [Script][Video] EvilGrade (v0.1.1)

    Quote Originally Posted by g0tmi1k View Post
    You can try the latest build
    Code:
    wget -q -N "http://g0tmi1k.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/evilGrade/evilGrade.sh"
    *I haven't yet fully tested it*
    I GOT AN ERROR
    Code:
     line 63: syntax error near unexpected token '}'
    line 63: '}'

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: [Script][Video] EvilGrade (v0.1.1)

    Quote Originally Posted by zlate View Post
    I m trying the new 2.0 version of evilgrade and i can get the notepad++ to get attacked but i cant get skype to work.

    This is the output from evilgrade when i try to update:
    You should start Wireshark to see what happens there, and if the target machine accepts the GET or not, if there's an XML file to include... I encountered the same problem when trying to update Java 6_23. However when comparing the real updates and the spoofed updates using Wireshark I was able to adapt some things and got it working.

  5. #25
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: [Script][Video] EvilGrade (v0.1.1)

    Quote Originally Posted by abhirocks View Post
    I GOT AN ERROR
    Code:
     line 63: syntax error near unexpected token '}'
    line 63: '}'
    hi guys

    i made a small solution for the problem in line 63

    i just seperated the lines for there own und set the notneeded^^ semikolons for each line.
    and dont know why but it seems to work

    function cleanup() {
    if [ "$1" == "nonuser" ] ;
    then exit 3
    fi

    echo # Blank line
    if [ "$verbose" != "0" ] ;
    then display info "*** BREAK ***" ;
    fi # User quit

    display action "Restoring: Environment";
    action "Killing Programs" "killall python xterm";

    if [ "$verbose" != "0" ] || [ "$diagnostics" == "true" ] ;
    then display action "Removing: Temp files" ;
    fi

    action "Removing files" "rm -rf /tmp/evilGrade*";

    echo -e "\e[01;36m[*]\e[00m Done! (= Have you... g0tmi1k?";

    exit 0;
    }

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    short cyber alley
    Posts
    29

    Default Re: [Script][Video] EvilGrade (v0.1.1)

    @g0tmilk
    thanks for this keen script, i also like to mention a small problem.
    when i install evilGrade.sh the data dump file, wget called at the ftp server returned an empty one and that makes further installation impossible cause the program stops after looking for data dump.pm. is there a solution for this?
    regards
    bakru

  7. #27
    Moderator g0tmi1k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Default Re: [Script][Video] EvilGrade (v0.1.1)

    Quote Originally Posted by zlate View Post
    I m trying the new 2.0 version of evilgrade and i can get the notepad++ to get attacked but i cant get skype to work.

    This is the output from evilgrade when i try to update:
    Code:
    evilgrade>
    [14/12/2010:1:15:59] - [WEBSERVER] - WebServer Client on 80
    
    evilgrade>
    [14/12/2010:1:16:0] - [DEBUG] - [WEBSERVER] -[192.168.2.7] - Packet request: "GET / HTTP/1.0\r\n"
    
    evilgrade>
    [14/12/2010:1:16:0] - [DEBUG] - [WEBSERVER] - [192.168.2.7] - Connection recieved...
    
    evilgrade>"Host: conn.skype.com\r\n""User-Agent: Skype WISPr\r\n""\r\n"
    [14/12/2010:1:16:7] - [WEBSERVER] - WebServer Client on 80
    
    evilgrade>
    [14/12/2010:1:16:8] - [DEBUG] - [WEBSERVER] -[192.168.2.7] - Packet request: "GET /ui/0/5.0.0.152.259/sv/getlatestversion?ver=5.0.0.152&uhash=1d0c442e0ba00e34d5f287168922ab134&google-chrome:notoffered;toolbaroffered HTTP/1.1\r\n"
    
    evilgrade>
    [14/12/2010:1:16:8] - [DEBUG] - [WEBSERVER] - [192.168.2.7] - Connection recieved...
    
    evilgrade>"User-Agent: Skype\x99 5.0\r\n""Host: ui.skype.com\r\n""Cache-Control: no-cache\r\n""\r\n"
    This thread is for the script and video which uses evilgrade v1.
    I haven't yet fully released the update to the script that support v2 which means this isn't a thread for issues with evilgrade v2...
    They could of changed the updating system of skype to stop this method of attack, have you tried reasearching versions?
    Have you used wireshark to see what is happening?



    Quote Originally Posted by Mx0back View Post
    very nice
    Thanks for the thanks



    Quote Originally Posted by abhirocks View Post
    I GOT AN ERROR
    Code:
     line 63: syntax error near unexpected token '}'
    line 63: '}'
    Thanks for pointing this out - It should be fix in the next release (Im in need of releasing the update for the script!)



    Quote Originally Posted by SecureSurfer View Post
    You should start Wireshark to see what happens there, and if the target machine accepts the GET or not, if there's an XML file to include... I encountered the same problem when trying to update Java 6_23. However when comparing the real updates and the spoofed updates using Wireshark I was able to adapt some things and got it working.
    Good advice



    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    hi guys

    i made a small solution for the problem in line 63

    i just seperated the lines for there own und set the notneeded^^ semikolons for each line.
    and dont know why but it seems to work

    function cleanup() {
    if [ "$1" == "nonuser" ] ;
    then exit 3
    fi

    echo # Blank line
    if [ "$verbose" != "0" ] ;
    then display info "*** BREAK ***" ;
    fi # User quit

    display action "Restoring: Environment";
    action "Killing Programs" "killall python xterm";

    if [ "$verbose" != "0" ] || [ "$diagnostics" == "true" ] ;
    then display action "Removing: Temp files" ;
    fi

    action "Removing files" "rm -rf /tmp/evilGrade*";

    echo -e "\e[01;36m[*]\e[00m Done! (= Have you... g0tmi1k?";

    exit 0;
    }
    Thanks for pointing this out - It will be fix in the next release



    Quote Originally Posted by bakru View Post
    @g0tmilk
    thanks for this keen script, i also like to mention a small problem.
    when i install evilGrade.sh the data dump file, wget called at the ftp server returned an empty one and that makes further installation impossible cause the program stops after looking for data dump.pm. is there a solution for this?
    regards
    bakru
    I will have a fix for this in the next update.
    Im guessing that the url has been changed due to the update of evilgrade, which could be a reason why wget is failing.
    Have you...g0tmi1k?

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    short cyber alley
    Posts
    29

    Default Re: [Script][Video] EvilGrade (v0.1.1)

    after switching to this URL ftp://ftp.loxinfo.co.th/pub/cpan/aut...mp-1.08.tar.gz
    the problem with the empty file was solved and installation perfect.
    hope this helped a bit.
    regards
    bakru

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Script] [Video] metasploit-FakeUpdate (v0.1.1)
    By g0tmi1k in forum BackTrack Videos
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 04:53 PM
  2. [Script] [Video] FakeAP_pwn (v0.2.1)
    By g0tmi1k in forum BackTrack Videos
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 11:01 AM
  3. How To: Evilgrade
    By antichrist in forum OLD BackTrack3 Howtos
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 03:47 AM
  4. Evilgrade help
    By en_snubbe1 in forum OLD General IT Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 01:28 PM
  5. Evilgrade
    By cr1spyj0nes in forum OLD Newbie Area
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 10:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •