i use BT4F (on VM) + ALFA + latest aircrack-ng 1.1 of course
everything is working just excellently if i set the fake AP with airbase-ng without any encryption.
my dhcp3 give the VIC an ip etc.
BUT it does not work if i only try to add/change the encryption to WPA/WPA2/WEP with -z or -Z (1-4)
- on my linux machine everything looks good.
- the VIC machine can see the fake IP with the WPA(2)/WEP encryption but it cant connect.
the VIC machine tries to get the ip form the fake AP but it does not work and he fails.
- on my linux machine, the DHCP server does NOT show anything / no reaction at all.
(again: it does react perfectly if the fake-AP has no-encryption)
- does airbase-ng work with encryption at all?
- if yes, what else should I change to make it work? any suggestions?
Thanks for your help ppl
... bump ...