I have to stop and ask this question after reading around the net. There seems to be a bunch of conflicting responses as to whether or not the Atheros AR5009 drivers are in the BT4 final. I see no evidence - either way - in the hardware list forum.

I have been struggling with BT4 final on a USB and using the Atheros AR5009 chip.

Can someone definitively inform me IF the AR5009 needed drivers are resident in the BT4 final? My experience shows they are not fully developed, but I could really use some experienced members here to chime in.

There are tons of threads around the net with people at a loss for the AR5009 atheros chip, and its used on a bunch of laptops.

My frustration stems from being soooooo close but the machine will not inject and I am almost certain that the AR5009 is the culprit.

Hopefully a Mod will OK my post/thread so a bunch of us using AR5009's can get our answer.

I will do anything reasonable to get this working. If I have to do a complete install I will, but even there I don't see any significant support for the AR5009's.

Assistance please????