Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airpwn

Just burned his ISO

Question Re: Airpwn

I have the same setup (BT4 Final + AWUS036H) and the same problem as "seeknet".
    Besides testing it as he have done i have also tried to run:

aireplay-ng --test wlan0
    aireplay-ng --test mon0

Both of the interfaces works with packet injecting.

And also tried the -F option with no luck.

I have also tried to download and install airpwn and lorcon manually with the same result.

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Airpwn

now its working ... just used -d mac80211 with the alfa. I also installed 1.4 thx to Shatter (http://www.backtrack-linux.org/forum...ghlight=airpwn)

Quote Originally Posted by seeknet View Post
    Hi,

today i tried to play with airpwn, but without luck. I own a Alfa AWUS036H (rtl8187), so the hardware requirements are check.
    The first thing i noticed was packet-version in Backtrack4 final, it says 1.0. Am I wrong? Is this just a joke of the packet-manager?

Next step i disabled the encryption on my router and fired up airpwn. Now i realized that the standard config files are not included in bt4f, so i downloaded airpwn 1.4 and placed them on the desktop. (edited the conf file that the location of the html was right) I hope the style of the conf file hasn't changed since 1.0?

airpwn -c /root/greet_html -d rtl8187 -i wlan0 -vvv

-> Parsing configuration file..
    -> Opening command socket..
    -> Opening monitor socket..
    -> Opening injection socket..
    -> Listing for packets...
    -> Channel changing thread starting..

Channel Number

-> data packet len: 234, flags: 66 <-- DS

The two laptops are right next to each other and the router is in another room.
    I tried this also with airmon-ng start wlan0 and used in the airpwn command line -i mon0, but nothing changed. I could surf the web on the target laptop normally.
    I noticed that i could write quite everything after -d without producing an error? (I tried -d rtl8081 as well, without luck)

Thx for help!
    I am having the same problem...but in BT4 I also cannot find the html_conf file that is upposed to come with airpwn...

Right! Good question! I can't find the html_conf either! I had to write my own, but I'm very interested in finding out where it is. I played with all the "search" options and can't find it anywhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12