Hello all. I am fairly new to BackTrack and this is my first post in these forums. I've played with BackTrack a little but never really got too in depth with it for any serious hacking.

Here's the situation that I have: I'm taking a class called Managing Network Environments and we are supposed to set up a full, functioning network with multiple domains and domain controllers, commercial grade routers, switches, and firewalls, user and object accounts, email servers, etc. My instructor asked if I would be willing to test the strength of our firewalls to see how well my classmates have set it up. He wants me to keep it quiet so it would represent a realistic network attack.

So I'm wondering if there's anyone here that might be able to give me some advice on getting started with this task. I imagine (but am not too sure) that BackTrack will have the right tools for this task. I'm using the latest BT4 Final distro on a bootable USB drive. I've tried searching for something along these lines but have been unsuccessful so far.The firewalls that we are using are Cisco PIX515E and we have one firewall between the internet and the DMZ and another firewall between the DMZ and the network. I'm hoping that there is a way I can try to get through both firewalls to really test the strength of our setup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.