Thread: Apache will not send confirmation php script to my email.

Just burned his ISO

Default Apache will not send confirmation php script to my email.

Hello forum!

Backtrack 4 Final
    Vmware

I'm able to do a complete dns_spoof using the ettercap gui and apache. The problem is when I make a website and put in in my var/www index.html folder, the script goes to the final page and says that its complete. But when I go to email and check to see if anything went through it shows nothing. I know the script works because I took the script and put it on my godaddy server and I was able to get a confirmation when I check my email folder. Is there something that I must config, in order for the php script in BT4 apache server to work?

Also, how do I add swf files in BT4 to work on the apache server for dns_spoofing?

Thanks in advance.

I did some googling and soud out that you have to enable the php to work on the apache server in linux. I'm still trying to find out how to enable php, if anyone can be of any assistance this will be great.

Thanks in advance

By googleing, I found somemore information on how to configure php for Apache in BT4 Final.

To configure Apache to load PHP as a module to parse your PHP scripts, use an ASCII text editor to open the Apache configuration file, "httpd.conf".

I did an apt-get install ASCII. Once i did (ascii httpd.conf) nothing happen? Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Archangel-Amael; 04-27-2010 at 04:54 PM.