Thread: Injection Fails on TP-LINK TL-WN321G 54M WIRELESS USB ADAPTER with BT4

Just burned his ISO

Unhappy Injection Fails on TP-LINK TL-WN321G 54M WIRELESS USB ADAPTER with BT4

hello ppl,
    well i bought TP-LINK TL-WN321G 54M WIRELESS USB ADAPTER and i try with grimwepa gui and all the time it says injection fails.....
    should i do somthing like installind a driver on my persisten BT4 usb....
    if i should install a driver can u show me which and how can i install it.... a BT4 noob
    thanks in advance

Default Re: Injection Fails on TP-LINK TL-WN321G 54M WIRELESS USB ADAPTER with BT4

see aircrack-ng wiki, you find there how to check if you card injects, and a lot of useful stuff.
    Forget about installing drivers, at least until you identify what causes that problem.
    ,, It's the flower of light in the field of darkness that's giving me the strength to carry on.,,
    Eli says:,,No, it's, uh, Johnny Cash, Live at Folsom Prison,,

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Injection Fails on TP-LINK TL-WN321G 54M WIRELESS USB ADAPTER with BT4

I've have the same USB adapter and it works without any problem. I can perform injection and such.
    Btw, I'm using the default drivers came with BT4 Final.

Quote Originally Posted by UniCx View Post
    hello ppl,
    well i bought TP-LINK TL-WN321G 54M WIRELESS USB ADAPTER and i try with grimwepa gui and all the time it says injection fails.....
    should i do somthing like installind a driver on my persisten BT4 usb....
    if i should install a driver can u show me which and how can i install it.... a BT4 noob
    thanks in advance

Just burned his ISO

generally this USB dongle is compatible with backtrack..it works out of box..and you should have no problem with AIRCRACK-NG suite...

nyways you may upgrade your drivers to latest version..google for rt73-k2wrlz-3.0.2.tar.bz2 and your problem may b solvd....please reply again if there is ny prob

seeing what Grimwepa actually is, maybe you should use those programs directly rather than Grimwepa.
    ,, It's the flower of light in the field of darkness that's giving me the strength to carry on.,,
    Eli says:,,No, it's, uh, Johnny Cash, Live at Folsom Prison,,

Just burned his ISO

Question Re: Injection Fails on TP-LINK TL-WN321G 54M WIRELESS USB ADAPTER with BT4

i'm using TP-LINK TL-WN7200N 150Mbps High Power Wireless USB Adapter in win7...i running Backtrack 3 n 4 at VMware workstation...in case my usb wireless not working in my backtarck when i using VMware..so how to solve this problem...n the athor problem..i using notebook dell inspiron 1440..my notebook can not boot by usb boot backtrack...