Thread: Petition to Change Color Scheme in Text Boxes of 'Backtrack' Style Forum

Default Petition to Change Color Scheme in Text Boxes of 'Backtrack' Style Forum

I know the moderators have said a few times that if your browser doesn't show them properly then to simply use the other color scheme or try another browser. Fact is, popular browsers like Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, all show black in the texts boxes and it's impossible to see what you're typing. I don't like the other color scheme; it's too white. Could you pretty please look into changing the color scheme in that one part?

Anyone who agrees, post something annoying like "H3Y ALL!!!! CH4NG3 THE CoL0R SCH333MMMEEE!!!@@@" on this thread until the devs get tired of looking at it and give in

Default Re: Petition to Change Color Scheme in Text Boxes of 'Backtrack' Style Forum

Hi,
    the problem is already reported

A+

Default Re: Petition to Change Color Scheme in Text Boxes of 'Backtrack' Style Forum

Anyone who agrees, post something annoying like "H3Y ALL!!!! CH4NG3 THE CoL0R SCH333MMMEEE!!!@@@"
    Yeah, let's do that. It's not like they can do anything about it, like close the thread, ban us all to eternity and back ....
    SecurityTube has two new sections. Questions & News

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

like said, it was reported , admins have a real life beside this forum , and are all really busy, the CORRECT way to notice that is to use the report button or pm admins about that .

This is not a scriptkiddy forum, so please act as adults , crying is not a good solution ,

a temp solution is to switch to backtrack1 theme, the old white and blue theme

+
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by mixit View Post
    Anyone who agrees, post something annoying like "H3Y ALL!!!! CH4NG3 THE CoL0R SCH333MMMEEE!!!@@@" on this thread until the devs get tired of looking at it and give in
    Ya because the devs and mods and everyone else that volunteers their time here give a cr@p if you post annoying messages. Like the song says "Get a haircut and get a real job." There are much more important things for them (and us) to worry about than your inability to switch schemes or install and use another browser.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Developer

We are well aware of the issue and are working to fix it. I do apologize if the time frame in which we fix things does not suit your schedule. Please feel free to move on to another forum which has proper and working text box's at any time. If you do decide to stay please do not waste the thread space with complaints about the forum, if you have a forum issue, the proper vector is to contact a admin via private message.
    Last edited by purehate; 04-13-2010 at 10:27 AM.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Funny how people go to websites and do not fully explore the options to change the website to suit their needs.
    I mean the lower left hand corner of every single page any one user can access allows this change to be made.
    Fail.

This is not a democracy

In any case, we got to fix the css files, and all should be ok now.