Hey all,
Today i Install BackTrack 4 After So Much Time i Was Watching Viedo's And How To Crack WEP Password's,
Because I'm Really Need It And Fast,So i Burn The ''ISO'' File With imgburn To DVD Disk,And i Restart Computer,
And First The 1st 1024x1****,And Page Was Loading And i do ''startx'' Now i Go And Try Hack WEP Passwords,
And After Some Time,I'm Find My Self At Command i Need Do There My Mac Card,i check check and dont find,
So i GO And Check About This And i Saw i Can't Find Networks At ''Wicd Network Manager'' And There My Mac :
00:00:00:00:00:00 [ No Connection ] [ No Find Networks ] And i Must Say i Was Saw There Networks,
And i'm join to google and to backtrack forum and more,And After That I'm Restart My COmputer,
And Now After I'm Fix The problem of no networks find,i come back to the shell and try hack WEP,
But,i Restart My Computer,Not?I'm On Live CD = Removed,And i Dont Know how am i fix it,
So Guys i Need Your Help Please,
The Questions :
*How am i Can Install This File's Of My Card [ Drivers ],I Download it From Here :
http://intellinuxwireless.org/iwlwif...28.61.2.24.tgz
*After Install Driver Card AND Internet Working How am i can Find The Mac Card ?

Thank You Verry Much,
Help Me Guys Please,
I'm 2 Days Try To DO it But alot of problem,
help please ty