Thread: Create network traffic

Just burned his ISO

Post Create network traffic

Hey guys

i just started collage and i just passed my Network + exam to do with luinx and windows
    luinx has actuallly cought my eye. i have started on my easter holiday and i been farting about with backtrack and been trying to see how it works

i seen the wep crack program and airsnort and done a bit of research and seen what they can actually do.

welll i started to see if i could crack my own router just while im sitting in the house and well ive got it working but it takes for ever and i done a but more research into it and its all to do with the IVs

i read that it needs to have traffic flowing through the router to actually make it faster and it did

but my question is . is there anyway i can make my router generate traffic without it me technically being connected to it.

For example
    I sit in starbucks and the place is empty and im barely gathering ivs.
    and i some how ping the router to make it generate alot more information for me to gather

Thanks for all replys that come through

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Default Re: Create network traffic

Quote Originally Posted by phAnt0mtr0jAn View Post
    Hey guys
    i just started collage and i just passed my Network + exam to do with luinx and windows
    luinx has actuallly cought my eye. i have started on my easter holiday and i been farting about with backtrack and been trying to see how it works
    i seen the wep crack program and airsnort and done a bit of research and seen what they can actually do.
    welll i started to see if i could crack my own router just while im sitting in the house and well ive got it working but it takes for ever and i done a but more research into it and its all to do with the IVs
    i read that it needs to have traffic flowing through the router to actually make it faster and it did
    but my question is . is there anyway i can make my router generate traffic without it me technically being connected to it.
    For example
    I sit in starbucks and the place is empty and im barely gathering ivs.
    and i some how ping the router to make it generate alot more information for me to gather

Thanks for all replys that come through
    First of all you should definitely take a course or two on English grammar.
    Second we do not condone illegal activities of any sort here. I am quite certain that you do not have permission to gather iv's in Starbucks. I would suggest you leave their and any other AP's that you do not own alone, before you get caught and they make a love doll out of you in prison.
    You are welcome for this "replys".