Thread: Hijack msn (receive & reply)

Just burned his ISO

Default Hijack msn (receive & reply)

Hey!
    I have tried search on google for this one but don't know what to search for.
    This is a GUI on *unix that will, in a mitm attack, redirect victimB msn conversation to you and you could chat with him without him notice anything.

Is this something anyone recognize?
    Best regards TF!

Edit; I have set up a network, 3 computers with wlan access. 2 computers (victimA & victimB) are chatting using Msn messenger.
    The third computer (thief) will the doing an mitm attack and make victimB's conversation redirect to thief and he then continue the chat without no one notice anything excepts victimA how never get any answer.

Also forgot to say that if there chatting using each others webcam you cold see it as a streaming movie.
    //sorry for bad english.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by tripfusion View Post
    Hey!
    I have tried search on google for this one but don't know what to search for.
    This is a GUI on *unix that will, in a mitm attack, redirect victimB msn conversation to you and you could chat with him without him notice anything.

Is this something anyone recognize?
    Best regards TF!

Edit; I have set up a network, 3 computers with wlan access. 2 computers (victimA & victimB) are chatting using Msn messenger.
    The third computer (thief) will the doing an mitm attack and make victimB's conversation redirect to thief and he then continue the chat without no one notice anything excepts victimA how never get any answer.

Also forgot to say that if there chatting using each others webcam you cold see it as a streaming movie.
    //sorry for bad english.

Wow! if you succeed in doing it, please let us know!! But I think that it would be necessary at first, to study the msn protocol, to forge, then you would need to create a program to automate the process, that would spoof the mac, ip, and inject your message in the conversation, so that it would seems like a normal conversation from the A or B victim..
    But at first, you should know very well that protocol, to know how to do the program..