Thread: Just one simple little command line...pleeeeez!

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default Just one simple little command line...pleeeeez!

Hi all - its been a while...I've become a dab hand at cracking WEP keys using my AWUS036H but I have a tiny prob...I need to know the command line used to kick off connected clients so that when they reconnect I can get the ARP's rolling...it seems the ARP's only roll when the router is active... if the router is on, with an attached client, but the 'user' is not actually doing anything on the computer then the ARP's simply do not roll...all it takes is one single browser page refresh and off they go...so I want to be able to kick off a client forcing them to reconnect and thus am able to control when the ARP's start collecting...please help, I've been trying to figure this one command out for months!! - Thanks in advance )

Wow searching for months, you really need to work on your google-fu skills. There's no need to "kick" users off when dealing with WEP. Why not just hit the refresh button on another connected computer on your network to get traffic going ?.

Because i dont think he wants to knock on his neighbors door to ask them to do that. since he has become good at it would suggest that his not doing it to his own. Why would you have your own wireless over and over again?
    Jesse -- NOM NOM NOM ^.^

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Well clearly not that good since he claims to have searched for months and can't figure out the command to get ARP's going manually. With the link posted their now armed with the info. Canon balls in the fish pond yet again, oh well.