Thread: Keyboard Delay

Hybrid View

Unhappy Keyboard Delay

Hello everyone my keyboard was working fine then all of a sudden it started acting up. Now when I boot into linux the keyboard works fine till I start the Xsever. At first I thought that the keyboard stopped working so I restarted it and still had the same problem. I ended up restarting it 8 times then I finally got pissed off and started to hit the keyboard now when I was done hitting it I kinda kept my hand on it and noticed it still types but I have to hold it for a long period of time for it to start typing. I have to hold the button for like 1-2 Sec for it to type one letter. Then i checked the keyboard setting and they where fine so any suggestions would be great.

Please Please get back to me on this I really don't want to reinstall it.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Isohump View Post
    Hello everyone my keyboard was working fine then all of a sudden it started acting up. Now when I boot into linux the keyboard works fine till I start the Xsever.
    Check if the artsd process is consuming all your cpu.

Killed it, still same problem. I got I some how put it into retard mode in accessibility the "Use Slow Keys" was checked..
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.