Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Karmetasploit problem

  1. #1
    Just burned his ISO imported_miki_v6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default Karmetasploit problem

    I was run karma.rc script and I have two problem.

    1. Karma.rc console write:
    "Exploit failed, could not obtain a database connection within 5 second. The max pool size is currently 30; consider increasing it."

    and

    " ActiveRecord:ConnectionTimeoutError, could not obtain a database..."

    2. When DHCP server run write:
    "Can't create PID file /var/run/dhcpd.pid: Permission denied."

    Could Anybody help me?

  2. #2
    Junior Member 0dlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miki_v6 View Post
    I was run karma.rc script and I have two problem.

    1. Karma.rc console write:
    "Exploit failed, could not obtain a database connection within 5 second. The max pool size is currently 30; consider increasing it."

    and

    " ActiveRecord:ConnectionTimeoutError, could not obtain a database..."

    2. When DHCP server run write:
    "Can't create PID file /var/run/dhcpd.pid: Permission denied."

    Could Anybody help me?
    I suggest to change
    Code:
    kate /pentest/wireless/kmsapng/kmsapng.sh
    line 295 from
    Code:
    echo "load db_sqlite3" > /tmp/karma.rc
    to
    Code:
    echo "db_driver postgresql" > /tmp/karma.rc
    Let me know if it works
    Happiness is only real if shared

  3. #3
    Just burned his ISO imported_miki_v6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I did tried it and it doesnt work, when karma.rc konsole write:
    "Using URL IP:555550/ads and Server started"
    it write:
    "Exploit failed, couldnt...5 second. Max pol is 30..."

    Could anybody know what is wrong?

  4. #4
    Junior Member 0dlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miki_v6 View Post
    I did tried it and it doesnt work, when karma.rc konsole write:
    "Using URL IP:555550/ads and Server started"
    it write:
    "Exploit failed, couldnt...5 second. Max pol is 30..."

    Could anybody know what is wrong?
    Did you start the script after the changes I've suggested?
    For clarity, the script is this
    Code:
    /pentest/wireless/kmsapng/kmsapng.sh
    Happiness is only real if shared

  5. #5
    Just burned his ISO imported_miki_v6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Yes I was change : load db_sqlite3 to load db_sqlite3
    and run script but its didnt work :-(

  6. #6
    Junior Member 0dlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miki_v6 View Post
    Yes I was change : load db_sqlite3 to load db_sqlite3
    and run script but its didnt work :-(
    Please more attention
    You have to change
    Code:
    echo "load db_sqlite3" > /tmp/karma.rc
    to
    Code:
    echo "db_driver postgresql" > /tmp/karma.rc
    line 295 of file /pentest/wireless/kmsapng/kmsapng.sh
    Happiness is only real if shared

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •