Not sure if this is a VB issue or a BT issue. I have BT2 and 3 iso's in VB running just fine except one small problem. I have searched the newbie forum for issues close to mine and dont seem to see any. My issue is that whn i start BT2 and 3 in a VB machine, the window used to autosize to fit the 1024x768 resolution. But then i updated from 3.08 to 3.14. Now what is happening is that the screen of bt2 and 3 are not auto fitted any more so i have to use the scroll bars on the right and bottom sides to move the bt screen around so i can see the task bar. This is anoying since i have to hit the right ctrl button continually to move the envronment to see any of the windows or task bar. I have posted in VB forums but no one has posted back and its been 3 days. Like i mentioned earlier in the post, it used to auto fit the bt screen in the box so i would not have to use the scroll bars. i have tried to look for an option in VB but cant seem to find one. Also i try to change the res of bt3 or 2 to 800x600 but it does not like that. haha.

thanks for the help. I am using bt2 for my labs from the professional pen test book by tom welhelm.