Hi,

first is there any reason why bt4 doesn't come with the current version of airpwn? Are there stability problems with the new driver? I am fine with the old version, but just wanted to give it a try!

So, i guess after the removal of the old version my first question is can i work with the installed version of lorcon 171-bt0?

In the case of no, i removed it and tried to compile the source but i was stopped after configure by
Code:
configure: error: *** Missing working Linux wireless kernel extensions ***
In the case of yes,I started compiling airpwn 1.4 configure seems fine but than i got hit by this:

Code:
make  all-am
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/airpwn'
if gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.     -g -O2 -MT airpwn.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/airpwn.Tpo" -c -o airpwn.o airpwn.c; \
        then mv -f ".deps/airpwn.Tpo" ".deps/airpwn.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/airpwn.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
In file included from airpwn.c:35:
/usr/include/linux/wireless.h:2: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'file'
In file included from airpwn.c:35:
/usr/include/linux/wireless.h:4:17: error: too many decimal points in number
/usr/include/linux/wireless.h:6: error: stray '@' in program
airpwn.c: In function 'process_ip_packet':
airpwn.c:509: warning: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
airpwn.c:510: warning: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
airpwn.c:511: warning: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
make[1]: *** [airpwn.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/airpwn'
make: *** [all] Error 2
Thx
Seeknet