Thread: World list Generator - Similar for numbers

Just burned his ISO

Default World list Generator - Similar for numbers

i want a wordlist as we call it for a list of number from 1000000 to 9999999
    but with a 101-prefix to the list generated, i.e 1011000000, 10110000001,...
    1019999999 like that.

i searched and found many but with none i'm able to get to generate a list like this. someone can guide me, then it would be great. i want any program name and the correct argument to pass to get this sort of list printed.

I can do that,.. I'm looking for a word list or generator for trade

This task is very straightforward, read the documentation for 'crunch'.

Gotta love that 101 area code,...

Anyway,.. there is a program on my XP side I'll have to see what the name is.. It's a generator that will do almost unlimited passwords with 0-9 and a-z. Only set back is your processing power. The higher the processing power the more likely you are not to crash the program. Also,.. As far as the prefix. There is an actual website I saved that is Java based to add a prefix (and suffix if needed) to a .txt list. Add the two together and it there yea go.. Again PM me if your still interested.

That Word program,.. I looked at it,.. I could be miss reading it, but I'm pretty sure it's only a sorter of words in alphabetical order. Would come in happy if I could get my hands on like a word list of websters dictionary in .txt format, lol... What I am looking for is like say there is a 10 symbol password, you would put that in, and then this program would spit out every word that is 10 symbols long. anyone see that?

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zerocool djx View Post
    Gotta love that 101 area code,...

Anyway,.. there is a program on my XP side I'll have to see what the name is.. It's a generator that will do almost unlimited passwords with 0-9 and a-z. Only set back is your processing power. The higher the processing power the more likely you are not to crash the program. Also,.. As far as the prefix. There is an actual website I saved that is Java based to add a prefix (and suffix if needed) to a .txt list. Add the two together and it there yea go.. Again PM me if your still interested.

That Word program,.. I looked at it,.. I could be miss reading it, but I'm pretty sure it's only a sorter of words in alphabetical order. Would come in happy if I could get my hands on like a word list of websters dictionary in .txt format, lol... What I am looking for is like say there is a 10 symbol password, you would put that in, and then this program would spit out every word that is 10 symbols long. anyone see that?

This is... disturbing... on a few levels.

To begin with you give advice about an apparently buggy windows program, and to end you ask a basic basic question that - if you had bothered to click through the answers in this very thread PROPERLY - should have been answered already. pureh@te even wrote a phenomenally obvious menu option into his script, and it is relatively terrifying that you can't figure it out from there. I'm a little lost as to what you should be doing - asking questions or answering others - though I am reminded of the old adage about the blind leading the blind.

Prefix and suffix are simply done with some basic (VERY BASIC) scripting, bash or perl I can think of a 30 letter single line that will do either/or. If you, or anyone, want to try it, look at the obvious stuff like doing it with "echo", or awk, or even sed if you are really bored.

There's also been about 6 threads that I've replied to in the past not-very-long that detail these exact answers.
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.