Thread: Todays Question,.. Graphic cards,.. how to update them..?

Default Todays Question,.. Graphic cards,.. how to update them..?

Ok,. tried playing a game,.. crashed, then crashed again, and again,.. well you see where I am going... Well I read I need to upgrade the Graphic Driver for this.. how would that be done? I have an Intel 945 chipset...

Just burned his ISO

I m interrested too

I seem to be answering a lot of my own questions,...

Programmer's Log

Come on people teach me!

So.... got it working a little better, but the 3D rendering is horrible....

If anyone stumbles across a driver for my Intel card I would love to have a copy of an updated one...

I'm going to look into an external video card... Can anyone recommend one compatible with Linux/BT4? money not an issue

Help me help you

Z

Quote Originally Posted by zerocool djx View Post
    Ok,. tried playing a game,.. crashed, then crashed again, and again,.. well you see where I am going... Well I read I need to upgrade the Graphic Driver for this.. how would that be done? I have an Intel 945 chipset...
    Nice, playing games on a security distro... Just go back to windows...

I seem to be answering a lot of my own questions,...

Programmer's Log

Come on people teach me!
    That's exactly what we want, for you to help yourself, but before posting. Posting should be considered the last resort when you are trying to fix some problem.

Hey,.. I just like Linux is all. But,.... If I wanna play games on a "Security Distro" then thats what I wanna do... Plenty of people out there wanting to do the same thing. And not only that, the gaming industry is the ones pushing the envelope for technology being produced, not to mention could end up solving the graphic card issue I am talking about.

As someone posted above, they are interested too.. People like this system for a variety of reasons. Personally, I like having an extra monitor with a game always playing, helps me relax while working.

I like the system and wanna see how much it can do... And please I know your annoyed by the question, but it is a legitimate one... And the whole point of a forum is to learn in a network. If we all knew the answers we wouldn't be here.

Z

Hey,.. I just like Linux is all. But,.... If I wanna play games on a "Security Distro" then thats what I wanna do... Plenty of people out there wanting to do the same thing. And not only that, the gaming industry is the ones pushing the envelope for technology being produced, not to mention could end up solving the graphic card issue I am talking about.

As someone posted above, they are interested too.. People like this system for a variety of reasons. Personally, I like having an extra monitor with a game always playing, helps me relax while working.

I like the system and wanna see how much it can do... And please I know your annoyed by the question, but it is a legitimate one... And the whole point of a forum is to learn in a network. If we all knew the answers we wouldn't be here.

Z

Yes, but you must agree that games have nothing to do with backtrack or security testing. And you're talking about games on a security forum. Do you see something wrong here? It's a legitimate question, but it's in the wrong forums. And that's why you haven't got an answer. My advice, try ubuntu forums, since BT is based on it and they should be able to give you better support than here.

Sorry mate,.. didn't realize this wasn't the forum for that sorta questioning,.. I'll definitely look into that other forum...

Cheers!

Have a grate day!

Z