Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: First spoonwep-wpa 3 screenshots

Lightbulb Re: First spoonwep-wpa 3 screenshots

All due respect to Shaman. He put out some good tools. But maybe this post should be deleted or filed . But 2000 or so people coming here looking for a tool that once was is silly,and misleading. Hes like a diseased rockstrar. more popular now. So if hes not coding or not a contributer to Backtrack. Let him get on with his life and put his post to rest. Or complete his spoonwep projects and name them In Remberance of a great coder who was and now has a life. I around anymore. Just im sure he wont complain. He doesnt play with computers anymore. He has a life. thats sad.lol

Default Re: First spoonwep-wpa 3 screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by 3l33t1 View Post
    All due respect to Shaman. He put out some good tools. But maybe this post should be deleted or filed . But 2000 or so people coming here looking for a tool that once was is silly,and misleading. Hes like a diseased rockstrar. more popular now. So if hes not coding or not a contributer to Backtrack. Let him get on with his life and put his post to rest. Or complete his spoonwep projects and name them In Remberance of a great coder who was and now has a life. I around anymore. Just im sure he wont complain. He doesnt play with computers anymore. He has a life. thats sad.lol
    I disagree. I don't understand why there is so much waiting on this app, since BackTrack already includes some scripts that will do the same. Not mentioning the scripts posted in the forums.
    I do not want to discourage Shaman to continue with his very nice work, and I really appreciate what he have done for this community, but all the script kiddies here have other options than waiting. Use the search function or/and google! Just my 2 cents.

Just burned his ISO

Smile Re : First spoonwep-wpa 3 screenshots

I've seen all informations concerning spoonwep wpa 3, it's very good.
    Where is the download site for this last graphic interface ?
    SPOONWEP-WPA 3 FINAL BY SHAMANVIRTUAL

Thanks !

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678