Thread: problem with wireless connection

Just burned his ISO

Default problem with wireless connection

i have cracked wep key and i have the key. i was connected in this for 5 months but now i can't connect to router. when i try to connect it doesn't ask me for key is wep. i see other users connect from mac adresses. i try to connect from a laptop one friends but the same thing. the mobile too. what i can do.? the encryption is wep and the auth it was open but from the day i can't connect auth is empty as i see from linux. i'm taking datas and i cracked again and i found the key it's the same.tell me some ways to connect i have and the routers username and password. there is another way to connect? windows or linux??

Is this your wireless network?

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by mariostavr View Post
    i have cracked wep key and i have the key. i was connected in this for 5 months but now i can't connect to router. when i try to connect it doesn't ask me for key is wep. i see other users connect from mac adresses. i try to connect from a laptop one friends but the same thing. the mobile too. what i can do.? the encryption is wep and the auth it was open but from the day i can't connect auth is empty as i see from linux. i'm taking datas and i cracked again and i found the key it's the same.tell me some ways to connect i have and the routers username and password. there is another way to connect? windows or linux??
    Stealing is wrong, mmmmmmmmmmmmmkay?

Go away.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.