Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm from China, may I ask how to break the Internet blockade

Just burned his ISO

Humm did you try to use Tor,

I v seen that s not easy to install due to internet search restriction but :

To install try :
    Step One: Download Tor. If blocked, there are mirrors and Google cache. w w w.torproject.org/finding-tor.h t m l

Step Two: Install Tor.

Step Three: Browse the wiki, etc.
    or :
    or those who couldn't figure out how to use the google cache to look for tor mirrors,
    these are a few of the mirrors for the Tor Website..
    tor.zdg-gmbh.eu/]Tor: anonymity online
    mirror.bjwonline.com/tor/
    w w w .theonionrouter.com/]Tor: anonymity online

Then try :

use bridges. see here: h t t p://cubiclemuses.com/cm/articles/2009/09/27/tor-blocked-in-china/]Cubicle Muses - Tor Blocked in China

Maybe it will help you (but BP is not > 10ko ...
    Thank p0kp4k! BackTrack forums, people are enthusiastic about

Just burned his ISO

I think if it is the Chinese Government that has blocked access to blip-tv, youtube, and probably many other sites, do you really want to find a way to "break" that restriction.
    I think that would be a very bad move considering what a government force can do to an individual. From what I understand they are insanely brutal in China, but I could be wrong, can't believe everything I hear or read.
    I just want to go through a number of channels blip-tv, and youtube to understand some information! Do not want to do anything! Of course, do not touch the legal issues! Thank you for the help!

Just burned his ISO imported_digitelle's Avatar

What I'm saying is that if the Chinese Government has blocked access to a site, and you access that site, then I believe it would be a legal issue, would it not?

Just burned his ISO

What I'm saying is that if the Chinese Government has blocked access to a site, and you access that site, then I believe it would be a legal issue, would it not?
    If the offender, this is a legal issue, if the ordinary citizen it is normal! This is our freedom of ordinary citizens! In which country are the same, the law is only punishing the guilty! With a knife illegal? Hurt people break the law! Besides, they like to eat with a knife just cut the fruit! In which country are the same, the law is only punishing the guilty!

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

I am pretty sure that we have covered several viable means for one to anonymously access the internet. If there is something that needs to be added and is not currently here then by all means anyone can send me a PM with said information.
    I only see this turning into something worse.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12