1) Search this forum or aircrack-ng's wiki pages.
2) No, and we don't support ubuntu/xubuntu/kubuntu/edubuntu or any of the *buntu named distros. This is a backtrack forum.
4) That's because you're using airmon-ng and if you're not familiar with linux commands let alone linux CLI, you're going to have difficulty understanding anything. There is a simple command that you can issue to turn wlan0 into monitor mode without having to create another interface.
5) Which interface did you use? Have you also tried testing injection to see if it works?
6) The use of scripts denotes your incapability to use linux properly. Furthermore, airoscript has their own area of support on aircrack-ng's forums.