Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patriot Hacker Hits Jihad With DDoS Attacks

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sud0x3 View Post
    We should all have respect for the armed forces around the world.
    Be nice to the people who can shoot you in the face, and they'll be nice to you.

A note on the tools: something like slowloris or whatever it is named has been around for years. You want some proof? Check out Fyodor's "Sendai" chapter from his How to Own A Continent chapter. I wrote my own similar tool a few years back, and there was even a perl script released to the bugtraq list years ago.

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention, Marine or not, armed forces or not (Army!), this guy sounds more like your standard AJ than anything else. Technically Japanese engineers "supported special forces", so that's ambiguous to begin with. The bit that makes me think (s)he's just a grunt (if that), is basically that it is being said. Anyone would hide themselves for safety's sake, but special forces are trained not to talk about active op's.
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gitsnik View Post
    Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention, Marine or not, armed forces or not (Army!), this guy sounds more like your standard AJ than anything else. Technically Japanese engineers "supported special forces", so that's ambiguous to begin with.
    Yeah I once knew this guy when I was in the service that had a sergeant that cooked for the special forces, that guy was tough man.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    Yeah I once knew this guy when I was in the service that had a sergeant that cooked for the special forces, that guy was tough man.
    I grew up under a man called "Sergeant Steel" (that's his real last name). If you ever want to meet a guy made of awesome!
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12