Thread: I can't get it installed on my Mac

Just burned his ISO

Default I can't get it installed on my Mac

Now it seems that Mac is not famous here, altough I still got one and I like it

Now the problem is very simple. I first tried BT3 on my Mac, but I had an error. Found out that the hardware was not supported yet I tried BT4-Prerelease. Now I've made a new partition using bootcamp. So I booted from the BT4 livecd. This is what I saw;

[ Minimal BASH-like lime editing is supported. For the first word, TAB lists possible command completions. Anywhere else TAB lists the possible completions of a device/filename. ESC at any time exits. ]

grub>
    And now?

excuuse me for my bad english, forgeirn country

EDIT: When doing the 'boot' command, I get Error 8: Kernel must be loaded before booting.

Quote Originally Posted by RepsaJ View Post
    Now it seems that Mac is not famous here, altough I still got one and I like it

Now the problem is very simple. I first tried BT3 on my Mac, but I had an error. Found out that the hardware was not supported yet I tried BT4-Prerelease. Now I've made a new partition using bootcamp. So I booted from the BT4 livecd. This is what I saw;

And now?

excuuse me for my bad english, forgeirn country

EDIT: When doing the 'boot' command, I get Error 8: Kernel must be loaded before booting.
    Macs aren't supported!!!!! Use a virtual machine if you really want to use your Mac. Not bashing Macs, I'm a Mac user, they just don't work well with backtrack.