Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Can't play video (error)

  1. #1
    Junior Member xewax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    29

    Default Can't play video (error)

    Can some one help me how to solve this error?


    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    8,012

    Default

    Here




    Care to be a bit more specific about the problem so that we don't have to try and guess what you are doing.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

  3. #3
    My life is this forum Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,817

    Default

    See if you can open the flash file with firefox.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    36

    Default

    try to use vlc or mplayer
    i hope it will help u

  5. #5
    My life is this forum Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mesmar View Post
    try to use vlc or mplayer
    i hope it will help u
    He is trying to use mplayer, that's what the image is showing.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Miland3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    /dev/random
    Posts
    28

    Default

    From your pic it would appear that your graphics card does not support Xv (xvideo).

    Try and change the video output driver to something like x11 to test.

    For more info use:
    Code:
    mplayer -vo help
    From gmplayer (the mplayer gui) just go Right Click -> Preferences -> Video

  7. #7
    Junior Member xewax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    See if you can open the flash file with firefox.
    yes i can, just takes a little time to download it but I can see it with Firefox but when i try to open with Mplayer i get this message.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miland3r View Post
    From your pic it would appear that your graphics card does not support Xv (xvideo).

    Try and change the video output driver to something like x11 to test.

    For more info use:
    Code:
    mplayer -vo help
    From gmplayer (the mplayer gui) just go Right Click -> Preferences -> Video
    That solved my problem, Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •